Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:56 am

DRAGON WOMAN -The Curse Of The Dragon - #02 
HIPComix Artist

Post DRAGON WOMAN -The Curse Of The Dragon - #02
One week later

Several attacks by the goblins on other human settlements in Elvisguard were thwarted by Dragon Woman...with the goblins losing many of their warriors to her great strength and her mighty fire breath.

Sitting on his throne in his lair in the underground caverns of Got...the Goblin Wizard was angry at the numerous defeats caused by the Big Breasted Basilisk and was determined to get even with her.

"Launch another attack and lure the Dragon Woman into the caverns. I have a plan to capture her" he ordered the goblin warriors.

The Goblins tried other invasions, but being defeated in all of them by Dragon Woman, the leader of that group, was a goblin wizard, he asked if they could not lure the heroine into a trap in their cave, while he tried to plan something to defeat his new enemy.

As she walked through the streets of New Dawn Village with her friend Timot...Rosa Finduais listened to him regale her with stories about Dragon Woman who gained the title of Champion Superheroine of Elvisguard for her many acts of bravery against non-human foes of Nihimdria.

Rosa felt her nipples feeling stiff and her clitoris feeling wet and excited under her dress as Timot described her sexy super powered alter-ego's voluptuous and muscular creamy body...telling her how attracted he was to her.

"Uuuuuuh...I feel so hot...Uuuuuh...so horny...Uuuuuh...I want to have sex with Timot" thought Rosa who was secretly Dragon Woman.

Her erotic thoughts were interrupted when they heard an alarm bell being rung....causing the citizens around them to scream and run in different directions.

"Another goblin attack! I must get to the base and lead an armed force to repel them! Go home Rosa!" said Timot as he ran away through the crowd.

He didn't see the young blonde woman run in a different direction and slip into an alley between some buildings.

CLICK HERE to read DRAGON WOMAN -The Curse Of The Dragon - #02:http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/gallery3/index.php/Mitru/Dragon-Woman/The-Curse-of-the-Dragon

Read on... ONLY in HIPcomix.com

Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:27 am
Profile WWW