Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:03 pm

CROCODILE WOMAN - Mike Dandee and the King's Collection -#27 
HIPComix Artist

Post CROCODILE WOMAN - Mike Dandee and the King's Collection -#27
"you should knaow me waell enough crocodoile womahn. Oy'll be layvin naow. thighnks faw haelpin me t' escuype and geh' even weeth thaht old engleeshmahn. Oy'll layve yah t' tyke craedih' faw bustin hiies illegul beezness buh' Oy'll oolsao layve yah somethin t' remembah teell we mayt naext toime" quipped Mike with a smile on his face as he removed the cotton pad he was holding in  his right hand from under the tired Top Heavy Heroine of the Outback's tiny croc string...allowing it and her thick matted 
blonde pubic bush to be soaked by a flood of her thick white cum that seeped out from the parted lips of her big glossy pink clitoris.

"Nao! yaw gaowin t' puh' the crawc chlorofohm and moy crocodoile cum on moy fyce and myke me braythe ih'! nao mr dahnday! daon't do ih'! moy biieg crocodoile neepples and moy woide crocodoile areolahs hahve bayn bayn sao haaaaahd faw sao lawng! yah've drugged me in moy biieg haaaahd crocodoile neepples and moy woide crocodoile areolahs weeth crawc chlorofohm whaen thyah at thaeh waykest...drugged me in moy biieg haaaahd waeh' crocodoile cunt and myde me cum many toimes...nao playse..dawn't myke me braythe ih'...you knaow Oy cahn't hahndle the smaell of crawc chlorofohm and moy crocodoile cum....espaecially whaen Oy'm sao. ..hawt...hohny...haelpless..yaw gaowin t' knawck me eow' faw foive moah dies...nao. .playse daon't do ih'..nao. ..nao. ..nao" pleaded Crocodile Woman...unable to do anything but stare sleepily...her green eyes barely open in the slits of her thin croc mask...and feel growing fear and excitement as Mike slowly lowered the thick cotton pad towards her beauteous face...her naked immense firm creamy breasts heaving rapidly up and down...geysers of white milk shooting out from the tips of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples.

CLICK HERE to read CROCODILE WOMAN - in Mike Dandee and the King's Collection - #27:http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/gallery3/index.php/Mitru/Crocodile-Woman/Mike-Dandee-and-the-King-s-Collection?page=4

Read on... ONLY in HIPcomix.com

Thu Feb 08, 2024 3:25 am
Profile WWW