Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:24 am

CROCODILE WOMAN - Mike Dandee and the King's Collection -#17 
HIPComix Artist

Post CROCODILE WOMAN - Mike Dandee and the King's Collection -#17
"uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...whaht...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...wheah...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh....uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh..." cooed Crocodile Woman...rolling her head from side to side...her green eyes fluttering in the slits of the thin croc mask that stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face...framed by her long mane of tousled blonde hair...as she slowly awakened to the realisation that she had suffered yet another nightmarish capture...but not in the way that she had come to expect from the normal criminals she battled in the Northern Territory.

The Sexy Super She Croc tried to move...but she felt a tension in her muscular creamy arms. As her green eyes fluttered in the slits of the thin croc mask...through her blurry vision...the tired Top Heavy Heroine of the Outback saw that her muscular creamy arms were raised above her head and chained at her wrists to a horizontal steel bar.

As her head swayed from side side...as she tugged weakly at the chains binding her wrists... Crocodile Woman saw she was naked except for her thin croc mask...her erotic bare creamy feet were resting on a carpeted surface...she was trapped standing up inside of a glass case...inside of a room with statues and other objects...also enclosed in individual glass cases similar to the one she was in...and she felt air currents wafting upwards from a vent in the cold surface her erotic bare creamy feet were resting flat on...brushing against her exposed big glossy pink camel toe-shaped cunt and her thick matted, blonde pubic bush between her huge creamy thighs...and brushing agains her naked immense firm creamy breasts...as well as her hard wide glossy pink areolas and big puffy hard erect and bullet shaped glossy pink nipples.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my huge crocodoile braysts.. uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...are sao hayvy...my biieg crocodoile neepples...my woide crocodoile areolahs...are sao ...ha...haa...haaaaaahd...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my biieg crocodoile cunt...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...sao waeh'...uuuuuuh sao wayk...sao slaypy...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...bayn uncawnscious faw thray dies...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...bayn cuypchuhd boy suh thomahs king...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...moike dahnday troyd t' wahn me...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...i deedn't believe hiiem...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh..uuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Crocodile Woman...

CLICK HERE to read CROCODILE WOMAN - in Mike Dandee and the King's Collection - #17:http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/gallery3/index.php/Mitru/Crocodile-Woman/Mike-Dandee-and-the-King-s-Collection?page=3

Read on... ONLY in HIPcomix.com

Thu Nov 30, 2023 4:41 am
Profile WWW