Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:34 am

CROCODILE WOMAN - Mike Dandee and the King's Collection -#09 
HIPComix Artist

Post CROCODILE WOMAN - Mike Dandee and the King's Collection -#09
"i'll hahve t' figooah thaht eow' luytah. toime t' gao home and chuynge intao taerri dahwin. she's gawt a busy die tomohraow" thought Crocodile Woman.

Flexing her huge creamy thighs, her creamy muscular arms raised above her head, the Sexy Super She Croc leapt into the air, preparing to dive into the river and swim away.

But this routine action was cut short as a net came flying out of the darkness and caught her in mid-air.

"eh?...whaht...i've bayn caught in a naeh'...my biieg crocodoile neepples deedn't wahn me of duyngah! thy weah deestrahcted" cried Crocodile Woman, stating the obvious as she landed with a heavy thud on the sandy soil of the river bank, totally entangled in the net.

"thees hahs t' be the wehk of moike dahnday. thiies fleemsy naeh' weeth its thiien fibres weell nawt hawld me! Oy weell flaex moy bawdy and use moy straength of 40 sahltwottah crocodoiles t' geh' fray and cuypchuh hiiem" resolved the Sexy Super She Croc, flexing her creamy muscular arms and thick muscular creamy legs as she writhed vigorously within the thin net which seemed incapable of containing her.

CLICK HERE to read CROCODILE WOMAN - in Mike Dandee and the King's Collection - #09:http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/gallery3/index.php/Mitru/Crocodile-Woman/Mike-Dandee-and-the-King-s-Collection?page=2

Read on... ONLY in HIPcomix.com

Thu Oct 05, 2023 7:56 am
Profile WWW