Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:22 am

FOX WOMAN - Doctor Sound - #14 
HIPComix Artist

Post FOX WOMAN - Doctor Sound - #14
"What did you do?! Why did you knock the super slut out???!! The Doc wanted her awake!!" yelled Chelsea. "She insulted me! I let her have it! She told me I was smart before I knocked her ass out!" yelled Carol. "Why are you so stupid??!! How's the Doc going to get her to say anything when you knocked her ass out?!!" yelled Chelsea. "Don't call me stupid!!" yelled Carol as she slapped Chelsea on her right cheek.
A fight started between the Cameron Twins. They screamed, slapped and grappled with each other while Fox Woman lay unbound and unconscious on the examination table. In a nearby soundproof room with dark windows, reviewing the data from the earlier experiments on the Sexy Super She Fox...Doctor Sullivan was oblivious to the argument and brawl that his assistants were having
"Uuuuuuuh...They fell for it...Uuuuuuuuh...but I feel so weak in my big haaard Fox Nipples...in my wide haaard Fox Areolas...my big Fox Cunt aches and is so wet...been knocked out for at least two days...but I have to summon my strength and speed of 30 foxes...I have to save Jade..." thought the Big Breasted Superheroine.
Fox Woman knew she had a unique opportunity to turn the tables on Doctor Sullivan and his two assistants who had so far been several steps ahead of her...knocking her out many times over. Focusing her tired brain...thinking about Jade...Fox Womane summoned all the strength she had left...

CLICK HERE to read FOX WOMAN - Doctor Sound - #14:http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/gallery3/index.php/Mitru/FOX-WOMAN/DOCTOR-SOUND?page=2

Read on... ONLY in HIPcomix.com

Thu Jul 27, 2023 5:05 am
Profile WWW