Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:22 pm

FOX WOMAN - Doctor Sound - #12 
HIPComix Artist

Post FOX WOMAN - Doctor Sound - #12
But Fox Woman was surprised when someone jumped on top of her. "Jade??!" gasped the Sexy Super She Fox in surprise as she saw her secret girlfriend.
But she noticed a strange expression on Jade's face... she had two headphones in her ears...and was completely naked.
"Jade...I got to save you..." began Fox Woman as she tried to raise her muscular shiny bronze arms up so she could remove the headphones from Jade's ears.
But Jade was quicker...as she grabbed the Sexy Super She Fox's naked enormous firm shiny bronze breasts.
"UUUUUUUUNH...JADE...UUUUNH...NOOO...UUUUUUUUUNH...STOP...UUUUUUUUUUNH...STOP SQUEEZING MY BIG HAAARD FOX NIPPLES...YOU'RE MAKING ME....SUPER...HHH...HHH...HOT...UUUH...SUPER...HHH...HHH...HHH...
HORNY...SUPER...HHH...HHH...HELPLESS...NOOOO...UUUUUUH...NOOOO...UUUUH...YEAH...UUUH
...YEAH...UUUUUUH...YEEEEAH...UUUH...UUUUUH" moaned Fox Woman...wiggling helplessly under Jade.. her erotic bare shiny bronze feet pressed on the mattress as the teen brunette squeezed her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped gleaming golden brown nipples.
In a nearby dark glassed room...Doctor Sullivan and the Camerom Twins watched events unfold. "Excellent. That big breasted dimwit is doing exactly what I hoped she would. The sound is stimulating the pleasure centres of her brain, compelling her to submit to her erotic desires. Are you getting this Chelsea?' asked Sullivan rhetorically.

"Yes Doctor" replied Chelsea as she typed on the computer nearby.

CLICK HERE to read FOX WOMAN - Doctor Sound - #12:http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/gallery3/index.php/Mitru/FOX-WOMAN/DOCTOR-SOUND?page=2

Read on... ONLY in HIPcomix.com

Thu Jul 13, 2023 7:29 am
Profile WWW