Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:29 am

FOX WOMAN - Rise of the Fox - #08 
HIPComix Artist

Post FOX WOMAN - Rise of the Fox - #08
Following the tingles in her famous super big puffy golden-brown nipples...Fox Woman entered a room at the end of the hallway where she found Jade sitting in a chair with her hands tied behind her back. "Jade! I'm here to save you!" said the Sexy Super She Fox and rushed to her best friend, ignoring the feelings of growing hardness in her famous big puffy golden brown nipples and wide golden brown areolas...as more of the incense was released from the crimson carpeted floor every time the soles of her erotic bare shiny bronze feet made contact with it.
"With my strength and speed of 30 foxes, I'll have you free in no time and then I...I...I..." said Fox Woman as she suddenly found it difficult to complete her heroic speech and break the ordinary ropes that were binding Jade.
"HEY...MY BIG FOX NIPPLES AND MY WIDE FOX AREOLAS...THEY'RE SO...HA...HAA...HAAA...HAAA...
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...MY BIG FOX CUNT...IT'S SO...W...WW...WWW...WET..UUUUUUUUUUH
...I'VE FALLEN INTO ANOTHER TRAP...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GETTING...HHH...HHH...HOT...
...HHHH...HHHH...HORNY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...LOSING MY STRENGTH AND SPEED OF 30 FOXES... ...GETTING...DIZZY...GETTING SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUH..GOT TO FREE JADE...AND GET AWAY...UUUH
...UUUUH...UUUUH" complained Fox Woman as she swayed unsteadily on the balls of her erotic bare shiny bronze feet...her shiny bronze eyes...fluttering in the slits of her pointy-tipped orange mask which covered the upper part of her beauteous face framed by her long mane of tousled orange hair as she struggled to break the ropes binding Jade with her slender fingers with glossy orange clawlike fingernails...as her vision blurred in and out of focus.

CLICK HERE to read FOX WOMAN - Rise of the Fox - #08:http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/gallery3/index.php/Mitru/FOX-WOMAN/RISE-OF-THE-FOX?page=2

Read on... ONLY in HIPcomix.com

Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:05 am
Profile WWW