Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:54 am

FOX WOMAN - Rise of the Fox - #07 
HIPComix Artist

Post FOX WOMAN - Rise of the Fox - #07
Chinese Embassy
4 pm
AMBASSADOR CHEN ZHANG entered his office and was surprised to find Fox Woman waiting there for him. The Chinese diplomat's first instinct was to call the embassy's security guards. But as he stared at Fox Woman's voluptuous and muscular shiny bronze body...especially her huge bust and cunt...barely covered by a thin tight sleeveless orange v-slit leotard...Zhang shelved that that idea.
"Hey Mr Ambassador! I'm Fox Woman! I didn't have an appointment but I need information!" said the Voluptuous Vixen as she assumed her heroic pose in front of him. Her shiny bronze hands balled into fists resting on either side of her broad shapely waist...her long muscular shiny bronze legs slightly apart...her erotic bare shiny bronze feet resting flat on the red carpeted floor of Zhang's office...her enormous firm shiny bronze breasts pushed forward...threatening to spill out of her thin, tight, tiny, sleeveless, orange v-slit leotard...that was stretched beyond the limits of elasticity...barely covering her big gleaming golden brown cunt and her thick matted orange pubic hair in front and slipping snugly into the crack between the cheeks of her huge firm shiny bronze ass in the rear.

"I normally would not entertain such a request but I have read of your exploits in the local news. How may I assist a famous superheroine such as you" replied Zhang. Fox Woman felt her big puffy gleaming golden brown nipples tingle from the ambassador's comment and was happy he recognised who she was.

CLICK HERE to read FOX WOMAN - Rise of the Fox - #07:http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/gallery3/index.php/Mitru/FOX-WOMAN/RISE-OF-THE-FOX

Read on... ONLY in HIPcomix.com

Thu Mar 16, 2023 7:12 am
Profile WWW