Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:35 am

Members Update - The Sorority - Curse of Meritaten Ep15 
Site Administrator

Post Members Update - The Sorority - Curse of Meritaten Ep15
Welcome Welcome to my Monday Update! Wow, this is an emotional roller coaster for me. I’m so happy I get to present this episode to you, but it really took a toll on me to write. Today’s episode is The Sorority: The Curse of Meritaten - Episode 15, The Finale!

Now that Ava and the rest of the Sorority have their powers back, it’s time to return home, but things aren’t as wrapped up as tightly as they would like it! What underlying threats plague them when they should be celebrating their victory over Meritaten and Mila?? The answer to this and many new questions begin to unfold in this finest and final episode of! The Sorority: The Curse of Meritaten - Episode 15, The Finale post NOW for members!!!

I’d like to take a second and thank you all for your support of Hipcomix. It’s members like you that make it possible for us to continue making these stories. This one, in particular, was special to me for reasons you’ll see inside.

My only regret is that it took a long time to complete. The pandemic really messed with my ability to write original material, and it was easier to fall back onto the erotic spoofs of characters like Blunder Woman and Supergrrl that already had the character dynamics forged. I’m happy to say I’m flowing with creative ideas, and have original material that will last well into 2025.

So in closing, thank you again for bearing with the delays in completing this story. I Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did presenting it. We met new characters. Said goodbye to some. It was a hell of a ride.

And now.... The Sorority: The Curse of Meritaten - Episode 15, The Finale!

For members:

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/galler ... Episode-15

Thanks for reading.

Jpeger.

Attachments:
TS-CM-15x000.jpg
TS-CM-15x000.jpg [ 273.32 KiB | Viewed 2852 times ]
TS-CM-15x019.jpg
TS-CM-15x019.jpg [ 277.26 KiB | Viewed 2852 times ]
TS-CM-15x021.jpg
TS-CM-15x021.jpg [ 339.4 KiB | Viewed 2852 times ]
Mon Dec 13, 2021 1:09 pm