Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:01 am

Member's Update 6/14/19 SpyderGwen Spider Vs Spider Ep3 
Site Administrator

Post Member's Update 6/14/19 SpyderGwen Spider Vs Spider Ep3
Howdy Howdy! I’d like to welcome you to a Friday update from Me! Jpeger!

I hope everybody is having a wonderful spring so far. Things are great here. I do have some announcements though. I will be on a Twice weekly (Monday and Friday) schedule for the next foreseeable future. There are several comics I want to get finished off before I start my summer spectacular with The Sorority! I’ve been doing a lot of writing on that, and I’m very excited to present that story to you uninterrupted by my mainstream comic spoofs. So you get me Monday and Friday at least for a while.

The other good news is, I am writing a story for MCComix!! I very much like my updated mainstream comic book heroine characters, and I’d love to show them off and a mind control story. So look for that soon!

But today we are here to talk about SpiderGwen! Well the two of them were so busy with each other, they didn’t see that the dock had escaped from prison, and he was easily able to capture both of them. He recognizes the Spyderwoman from his earth, but he certainly does not recognize Gwen! She intrigues him, and he wants answers. Gwen, however, does not want to provide them! Will Gwen and Jessica be able to escape the clutches of the evil Doc Ock? Will they be able to put aside their differences and work together to defeat this dastardly foe? The answer to these and many new questions begin to unfold in this newest and most exciting adventure of SpyderWoman. Spider versus spider. Episode three posts for members now!

For members!

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/galler ... Episode-03

Thanks for reading!

Jpeger.

Attachments:
SG-SS-03x000.jpg
SG-SS-03x000.jpg [ 303.44 KiB | Viewed 3165 times ]
SG-SS-03x011.jpg
SG-SS-03x011.jpg [ 342.64 KiB | Viewed 3165 times ]
SG-SS-03x012.jpg
SG-SS-03x012.jpg [ 263.92 KiB | Viewed 3165 times ]
SG-SS-03x016.jpg