Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:07 am

Member's Update Aug 5th - Ms Independence Episode 02 
Site Administrator

Post Member's Update Aug 5th - Ms Independence Episode 02
Hello everybody in HipComix land. ‘Tis I, Jpeger!

I hope everybody had a wonderful July, I certainly did. Especially enjoyed writing this series for you. Unfortunately, as we move into the late summer and fall months, our fourth of July celebration must come to an end, and so must our story. Lucky for you I had a lot of story to tell and this episode is over 60 pages!

We return with episode 2 of “Miss Independence: Purple Mountains, A University City Story”. If you haven't caught the pun yet, it's called Purple Mountains because we will be punishing the breasts. Get it? I thought it was clever. Anyhoo, off to tell you what it’s about!

Amber has been captured! Taken to a different dimension where America has already been defeated and the patriotism she needs to fuel her super strength is gone. On the world she is on right now, only fear remains. No pride in country. Amber has been stripped of her powers and is now only a mere mortal on this world. Now in captivity by a ruthless off-world villain, Amber must now be subjected to medical tests and procedures that will allow this world to capitalize on her powers by altering her DNA and creating clones. However, they must be nourished!!!!

The super on this alternative world has created a method to ramp up her lactation! Now it's a race against time!

Will Amber be able to escape or convince her captor to release her before she's turned into nothing more than a feeding vessel for these scientific abominations? Will Amber find any form of patriotism on this planet to fuel her superpowers and overcome her captor? Will Amber Break Free, or will she be nothing more than just livestock for the rest of her existence? The answer to these and many new questions begin to unfold in this newest and most exciting adventure of “miss independence: purple mountains”, Episode 2 is posting for members now!

Four members:

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/galler ... Episode-02

Thanks for reading,

Jpeger.

Attachments:
US-MI-PM-02x001.jpg
US-MI-PM-02x001.jpg [ 205.5 KiB | Viewed 4786 times ]
US-MI-PM-02x005.jpg
US-MI-PM-02x005.jpg [ 244.63 KiB | Viewed 4786 times ]
US-MI-PM-02x014.jpg
US-MI-PM-02x014.jpg [ 347.66 KiB | Viewed 4786 times ]
US-MI-PM-02x029.jpg
US-MI-PM-02x029.jpg [ 293.92 KiB | Viewed 4786 times ]
US-MI-PM-02x044.jpg
US-MI-PM-02x044.jpg [ 368.5 KiB | Viewed 4786 times ]
Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:00 pm
HIPComix Artist

Post Re: Member's Update Aug 5th - Ms Independence Episode 02
Great series indeed

Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:42 am
Profile WWW
Site Administrator

Post Re: Member's Update Aug 5th - Ms Independence Episode 02
Thanks! I've always wanted to do something like this, and I almost did a few years ago, but not in this detail. I figured now was the time to flex that muscle. I'm glad it was well received. I love the character. She won't be retired for too long. Just not in the same storyline or universe.

Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:59 am