Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:17 pm

Member's Update July 22nd Origin of "The Sorority" - Ep 09 
Site Administrator

Post Member's Update July 22nd Origin of "The Sorority" - Ep 09
Well, it's time. Time for the conclusion of the origin of The Sorority. it's a 70 image update. I worked really hard on this one. I really hope you enjoy it as I think it's some of my best work. With these characters, I'm able to tap that part of me that had a passion like I did when I first wrote The Gymnast comics.

Let's get to it though. Tooting my own horn doesn't go very far. What goes far is me telling you all about this new and exciting adventure.

Ava has discovered that Toni is missing, and before she could start looking for her, a knock on the door reveals Kiya's old friend, Aurora Jackson. Attorney and friend who knew Kiya's Secret, and has an even more interesting surprise for Ava and the Gang. Preventing Ava from beginning her search for her lost friend Toni.

A frightening turn of events completely throws their plans out of whack and now they must fight to save their friend before it's too late! the exciting conclusion to the origin of the University City Story: The Sorority begins now!

Will Ava, Cary, and Destiny save Toni in time? What surprise does Kiya have from beyond the grave? Who is Aurora Jackson and what does she want with The Sorority? The answer to these and many new questions will be answered today! Posting now for members is the finale to the origin of The Sorority!

For members
http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/galler ... Episode-09

Thanks for reading!

Jpeger.

Attachments:
US-S-O09-000.jpg
US-S-O09-000.jpg [ 230.19 KiB | Viewed 3239 times ]
US-S-O09-009.jpg
US-S-O09-009.jpg [ 299.99 KiB | Viewed 3239 times ]
US-S-O09-012.jpg
US-S-O09-012.jpg [ 256.29 KiB | Viewed 3239 times ]
US-S-O09-021.jpg