Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:31 am

Member's Update July 15th! Origin of "The Sorority" - Ep 08 
Site Administrator

Post Member's Update July 15th! Origin of "The Sorority" - Ep 08
Welcome welcome to our July 15th update! It has been a few weeks since I posted an episode of The Sorority. I took a few weeks off before the 4th of July. I knew some other artists would want to take some time off around this time so I ramped up production and in the last few days since the 4th and have come up with some rather spectacular episodes (if you don't mind me saying).

Several days ago I posted the first episode of Miss Independence. I'm rather proud of both the story concept and the costume design. I think this is going to be a fun character, but today we're not here to talk about that. Today we're here to talk about The Sorority!

Toni has been kidnapped! Taken by Mila Stern! As she is distanced from the sun-disc, her powers are diminished. Now a captive, and totally helpless, Toni Is powerless to stop the ruthless interrogation. And let me warn you up front. It's pretty brutal.

Unaware of her adoption and, assuming Toni is indestructible, Ava isn't worried too much about her as she is convinced she will make good choices on her first night out on the town since getting her powers. Able to sleep late for the first time, and not even realizing that she never made it home last night, Ava is still unaware of her abduction. What is Mila after now? Will her brutal torture of Toni finally break her? Will Ava find Kiya's manuscripts so she can learn to use the powers she was so given? The answer to these and many new questions begin to unfold in this newest and most exciting adventure of The Sorority, episode 8 posting now for members.

For members:

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/galler ... Episode-08

Thanks for reading!

Jpeger.

Attachments:
US-S-O08-000.jpg
US-S-O08-000.jpg [ 110.07 KiB | Viewed 3194 times ]
US-S-O08-002.jpg
US-S-O08-002.jpg [ 298.69 KiB | Viewed 3194 times ]
US-S-O08-012.jpg
US-S-O08-012.jpg [ 228.63 KiB | Viewed 3194 times ]
US-S-O08-029.jpg