Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:42 am

Member's Update May 18th! Origin of "The Sorority" - Ep 03 
Site Administrator

Post Member's Update May 18th! Origin of "The Sorority" - Ep 03
WHO IS MILA!!??

I have been waiting for this day for weeks. When I first thought of this story, I knew I needed a great twist. Well, I think I'm providing one. Reaching back thousands of years and bringing this story of power, greed, honor, loyalty, and innocence to the year 2018 is amazingly fun to write. I haven't been this excited about a comic since The Gymnast days. Why? Well, perhaps I'm tapping into some of that formula with this story. Balancing the grey area with friendship, deceit, and good old fashion villainry. But let us move on!

Ava has been captured. Mila's henchman noted that Kiya took some interest in her, and deduced she must be the prodigy. The one that would be gifted the powers of the sun disc. A gem that grants massive god-like powers and immortality to its keeper. Kiya has been the disc's protector for over 3500 years and wants to retire, grow old, have a family and eventually die. Her watch has ended, and she has been looking for a replacement for eons. Is Ava worthy? Will Mila use Ava to force Kiya to give her the sun disc? WHO IS MILA!!?? The answer I've been burning to give everyone for weeks to these and many new questions begin to unfold in this newest and most exciting adventure, "The Sorority", A University City Story. Episode 3 posts NOW!

I HAVEN'T BEEN THIS EXCITED IN A DECADE! I hope you all love the twist as much as I do.

EPISODE 3 IS POSTING FOR MEMBERS now!

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/galler ... Episode-03

Thanks for reading!

Jpeger.

Here are the first several images, and then, Image 14. A chosen one from the middle of the episode.

Attachments:
US-S-O03-000.jpg
US-S-O03-000.jpg [ 147.84 KiB | Viewed 3284 times ]
US-S-O03-001.jpg
US-S-O03-001.jpg [ 205.44 KiB | Viewed 3284 times ]
US-S-O03-002.jpg
US-S-O03-002.jpg [ 275.47 KiB | Viewed 3284 times ]
US-S-O03-003.jpg
US-S-O03-003.jpg [ 196.58 KiB | Viewed 3284 times ]
US-S-O03-014.jpg
US-S-O03-014.jpg [ 234.17 KiB | Viewed 3284 times ]
Fri May 18, 2018 12:03 am