Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:59 pm

Member's Update April 23rd - Batgrrl, Identity Theft Ep 01! 
Site Administrator

Post Member's Update April 23rd - Batgrrl, Identity Theft Ep 01!
OK. So I wanted to do a new Batgrrl comic. I know I just started a new series with the Sorority, but hang on…... I think you’re going to really dig this idea. It was Wednesday night, I couldn’t sleep, so I started writing down this idea. Then I had to hop out of bed and started rendering this. By Friday, I had this entire story worked out and rendered. I split it into several different episodes and will be posting it from time to time. It’s a cute little story, and I think you’re gonna love it.

There’s a new villain in town. Some call her the cat, some call her the cat woman. Some call her a mystery. She’s robbed 13 buildings in 13 days, and the police are completely baffled. Not a fingerprint, not a hair follicle, nothing. No evidence. Unbeknownst to the Botham city Police Department, somebody has been gathering evidence from the crime scenes before the police arrived and is using that evidence to hone in on the suspect.

Barbara knew this culprit was extremely dangerous. She did not want her father, the Commissioner, getting entangled with this Supervillain. She had to catch her first!
Barbara knew where the next heist would take place, and went there to set her trap. Although will she be the hunter, or the hunted? The answer to these and many new questions begin to unfold in this new and most exciting adventure of “Batgrrl: Identity Theft. Episode 01!”

Posting now.

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/galler ... Episode-01

Thanks for reading!

Jpeger

Attachments:
bg-mi-01x000.jpg
bg-mi-01x000.jpg [ 166.57 KiB | Viewed 3286 times ]
bg-mi-01x007.jpg
bg-mi-01x007.jpg [ 206.55 KiB | Viewed 3286 times ]
bg-mi-01x012.jpg
bg-mi-01x012.jpg [ 223.44 KiB | Viewed 3286 times ]
bg-mi-01x019.jpg