Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:38 pm

Member's Update August 01st - LEH Gymnast DD Episode 02 
Site Administrator

Post Member's Update August 01st - LEH Gymnast DD Episode 02
Welcome Welcome once again to another Monday with me! Jpeger! Your host with the… cliche’, never mind. Anyhoo, we have a GREAT update planned for you today! Wow, what a week it’s been here. I’m rendering my little ass of, and we are just getting to the beginning of new Gymnast comic, and WHAM! I release new images of Blunder Woman, and a teaser for Batgrrl: Broken on the twitter feed! Make sure you are following us on @hipcomix! We have so many exciting things planned for you this fall!

On to the the main event! Death of the detective Episode 02!

Welcome Back Chase Monroe!

Chase has been thrusted out of seclusion by the death of her old boyfriend, and detective, Dan Tequin. The clues bring her to see her old friend Diana Casey Warner, who turned to evil, and eventually went insane because of her sidekick adventures with Chase. Diana leaves her with a clue. Find the suitcase in the old Legion lair..

Chase goes to the old lair, and sees nothing of interest but her old costume. “Never again” she thought when her eyes gazed upon it. Nothing but bad memories of distrust and torture. She left in disgust. As she leaves the LEH Headquarters, she’s kidnapped by a stalker. Who is this mysterious man? Who is the weird glowing bitch on this episode’s cover? Will CHase ever find Quinn’s killer? Will Chase escape? The answer to these and many new questions begin to unfold in this week's exciting adventure of! The Gymnast: Death of the Detective: Episode 02.

Posting now for members!

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/galler ... Episode-02

Thanks for reading!
Jpeger.

Attachments:
GYDD02x000.jpg
GYDD02x000.jpg [ 104.57 KiB | Viewed 3165 times ]
GYDD02x011.jpg
GYDD02x011.jpg [ 313.03 KiB | Viewed 3165 times ]
GYDD02x016.jpg
GYDD02x016.jpg [ 187.01 KiB | Viewed 3165 times ]
Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:28 pm