Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:16 pm

Member's Update July 25th 2016 - Batgrrl: In training Ep 12 
Site Administrator

Post Member's Update July 25th 2016 - Batgrrl: In training Ep 12
40 PAGES!! but... The end. The end of a series always makes me both sad and happy. Sad a story completed, but happy I get to start into something new. And BOY, do Darthsaad and I have something up our sleeves for the future. But... I'm getting ahead of myself. Where was I? Oh yeah! People have to die first!

Jokester is making Charlatan choose only one of the heroines to keep. You know.. one pet is one pet, and three pets is like five. Have to walk them, feed them bathe them. Ok.. I'll volunteer to bathe them, but... yeah. That doesn't work because I'm not in the story. Anyhoo...

Charlatan has to choose one. Which one is it going to be? Robyn? The young tech support, mechanical, and martial art expert? Maybe.. Will it be Huntrezz? Daughter of that weird bat guy and that cat burglar chick? Maybe... Or will it be Batgrrl herself? Daughter of the police chief?

Once she chooses, the other 2 must perish. Which ones will it be????

Will Batgrrl, Robyn, or Huntrezz escape the torpedo bay of doom? Will they ever get free of the these torturous tales I keep writing? (I know this one... Nope). Will Botham City ever be free of the villainous scum that erodes the very fiber of it's existence???? How will they escape????????? The answer to these and many other questions will be answered TONIGHT! In this most excellent 40 page FINAL episode of Batgrrl: In Training. Episode 12, the finale!

Posting now for members,

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/galler ... Episode-12

Thanks for reading!

Jpeger.

Attachments:
bgit12x000.jpg
bgit12x000.jpg [ 199.62 KiB | Viewed 3283 times ]
bgit12x001.jpg
bgit12x001.jpg [ 270.05 KiB | Viewed 3283 times ]
bgit12x004.jpg
bgit12x004.jpg [ 237.72 KiB | Viewed 3283 times ]
bgit12x019.jpg