Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:27 am

Member's Update - Sidekick Academy #5! 
Site Administrator

Post Member's Update - Sidekick Academy #5!
I'd like to welcome everyone to an exciting change of plans. Mitru, is taking some personal time, but he will be returning soon! I will be posting in his stead. This will affect his comics, and his collaborations with Max Hass. Shouldn't be but a week or so. All of us at Hipcomix send him our best, and wish him a speedy return.

In the meantime, allow me to entice you with a story of mine! I came up with the idea of the Sidekick Academy via our Facebook page while I was posting deliciously devilish photos. The idea was to write a snarky comments to apply to a bondage picture about how it was a sidekick that didn't follow her teaching, and it became quite popular.

I began the series sometime last year, but got pulled away to concentrate on my Blunder Woman stories. Now, I'm knee-deep in Batgirrl. However, this opening has given me a chance to revisit one of my favorite series that I felt isn't getting enough attention. So it is with great pleasure that I present to you episode five of the Sidekick Academy!

In our last episode, Auspex edified the training bought and the instructor, and was put through the paces. We'll get a chance to check in with her and see how she's doing against the devilishly delightful orgasm machine that destroyed Diana Casey Warner many years ago!

We also have a new young sidekick with an attitude needs some attitude adjustment as well. However, will she fare as well as Auspex? Well, in this episode Leslie puts young Gia to the test!

Will they escape these orgasmic traps? The answer to these and many new questions begin to unfold and lessons will be learned in this newest and most exciting adventure of Sidekick Academy: Episode #5!

For members:

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/galler ... Episode-05

Thanks for reading,

Jpeger

Attachments:
SA-005x000.jpg
SA-005x000.jpg [ 191.57 KiB | Viewed 3359 times ]
SA-005x005.jpg
SA-005x005.jpg [ 250.73 KiB | Viewed 3359 times ]
SA-005x012.jpg
SA-005x012.jpg [ 249.35 KiB | Viewed 3359 times ]
Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:14 am