Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:47 am

Member's Update - Dark Moon: Amazon Nightmare 14! 
Site Administrator

Post Member's Update - Dark Moon: Amazon Nightmare 14!
Well, we finally made it to the finale! After 14 incredible episodes of this fantastic series, we can finally pull it into a close.

The final battle has begun! Zion and Diane square off to see who will finally become champions! Will Zion dethrone Diane, or will Diane bravely hang onto the title of Blunder Woman? Will they ever escape north Korea alive? Will document ever be excepted within the Amazon community? Will any of them survive? The answer to these and many new questions will be answered today in this final action-packed adventure of Dark Moon: An Amazon Nightmare!

Posting for members today!!!

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/galler ... Episode-14

Blunder Woman will return this spring in "Project: Blunder Woman"

I'd like to take a moment to thank everybody for reading and supporting Hipcomix. This is a fantastic way for us to share like-minded fantasies about superpowered beings. I hope you enjoyed The story as much as I had putting it together.

I've had a lot of fun developing the character of blunder woman. Even though it began as a spoof character, she certainly has taken on a life of her own. Over the 14 years I've been working with this character, she has died twice, been replaced three times, And has now become fatuously in love with a non-Amazon woman. I do think we have seen the end of dark moon for now, but this did certainly create an interesting dynamic between blunder woman and her cousin, Zion. I felt she needed a new arch nemesis, and what better of one then someone with her identical powers. Zion will also be put to rest for a while as we begin a new adventure diving back into Blunder Woman's past.

Thanks for reading!

Jpeger

Attachments:
DMAN14x000.jpg
DMAN14x000.jpg [ 229.43 KiB | Viewed 3630 times ]
DMAN14x002.jpg
DMAN14x002.jpg [ 238.21 KiB | Viewed 3630 times ]
DMAN14x004.jpg
DMAN14x004.jpg [ 244.17 KiB | Viewed 3630 times ]
DMAN14x006.jpg
DMAN14x006.jpg [ 225.38 KiB | Viewed 3630 times ]
DMAN14x011.jpg