Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:05 am

Members - 08/28/12 - The Gymnast - The Return Of Stern Ep 03 
Site Administrator

Post Members - 08/28/12 - The Gymnast - The Return Of Stern Ep 03
I'd like to take a moment and welcome everyone to my Legion Of Extraordinary Heroines adventure of The Gymnast: Stern Returns Episode Three.

Exciting things are happening around Hipcomix this week, we'll be bringing some new artists, and some former artists will be returning. It's an exciting time at Hipcomix, one you don't wanna be missing out on! Until we get the new artists acclimated, I'm going to be pulling double shift for the next week.
Due to this, I'm going to be changing my line up a little bit, it seems silly to post on Sunday and Monday, and then Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, so for the next two weeks, Uroborus and B69 will be alternating Sundays, I will be doing Tuesday and Thursday. Max Hass and Mitru will be alternating with a new artist on Fridays.

So without any more discussion of business, let's get on with the comic!

Stern was able to threaten a young lady into doing his bidding. He agreed to trade her freedom in exchange for her help in capturing Chase. Their last episode, Chase was captured by Stern.

Will Chase be able to escape her first nemesis for a second time? Will Stern be able to finally execute the the revenge he's been planning for the last nine years? What will become of the young lady that helped capture Chase, as Stern could obviously not have witnesses roaming around? The answer to these and many exciting new questions begin to unfold in this newest and most exciting adventure of The Gymnast, posting now for members.

Member's Link!
http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/galler ... mId=230098

Thanks for reading!

Jpeger

Attachments:
GY-SR-03x-000.jpg
GY-SR-03x-000.jpg [ 451.77 KiB | Viewed 4083 times ]
Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:46 am