Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:32 pm

Members Info and The Return Of Stern Ep 02! READ! 
Site Administrator

Post Members Info and The Return Of Stern Ep 02! READ!
I like to take a second once again welcome everyone to a new and exciting adventure that I have the privilege of delivering to you. First off, I would like to give a little background information of what's happening in Hipcomix.

Mitru and Mr. Cryptic are relaxing the schedule a little bit for various personal reasons, so I will be doing a Monday and Thursday post for the next week or so. At which time, moving into September, Mr. Cryptic will return full time and Max Hass/Mitru will return on a biweekly basis.

I also have some other exciting news, but I don't wish to jinx any of it by talking about it before becomes a reality. Hopefully, within the next few days, I will have three pieces of very exciting news to share with you all (by September 1st if all goes well). Until then, we hope Mitru and Mr. Cryptic enjoy some relaxation time, and hopefully get some recharged batteries. They're both beloved artists here, and although we don't wanna wait for the next exciting adventures, sometimes us artists need to take a step back for a moment and recharge.

With that said, I'd like to present (what should have been posted Thursday) today's update for our glorious community. I'm going to bounce back and forth between the "Return Of Stern" story and the "Fruit Of An Amazon" storyline for the next few weeks. Monday I posted the Blunder Woman story, so today I will be posting my first love, Chase Monroe AKA The Gymnast in " The Return Of Stern".

As many of you might know, Chase Monroe was my first character in 2003 when I first started using poser. I wasn't originally the artist for this series, it was an artist using the moniker Dakkar that did the first few episodes of The Gymnast. I was only the writer. I'm happy to return to my original characters for what will be the 10th anniversary of both my involvement with Hipcomix and my Gymnast series during the course of the storyline in this comic. This is why I felt it was important for my first original villain to "RETURN".

There's a bit of mystery in this series towards the beginning. There are some things that I would like to have unfold later. So you'll have to excuse the broken storyline in the first few episodes. So far what we have seen in episode one is a warning to Chase that Dr. Stern had regained his freedom, and that he would most likely be gunning for her. We've also learned that he has a stronghold and a hostage!

Who is this mysterious hostage, and what role will she play in this upcoming adventure? What do people know that they are afraid to tell Chase? Why was Delta Woman sent out to summon The Gymnast? Now that Tenquin and Chase have been broken up for at least five years, what is his sudden interest in her well being? The answer to these and many new questions begin to unfold in this newest and most exciting adventure of The Gymnast: The Return Of Stern: Episode Two

Posting now for members
http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/galler ... mId=230011

Thanks for reading:
Jpeger

Attachments:
GY-SR-02x-000.jpg
GY-SR-02x-000.jpg [ 508.95 KiB | Viewed 4139 times ]
Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:03 am