Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:26 pm

Members update 8/06/12, Blunder Woman: Fruit of an Amazon 
Site Administrator

Post Members update 8/06/12, Blunder Woman: Fruit of an Amazon
We'll start this week's published episode of Blunder Woman with an apology. It was my full intention to post this late last night, however Mediacom went down last night, and my only other alternative for Internet was my iPhone, which I had no way of tethering to the Internet in a file uploading capacity. Fortunately, first thing this morning, Mediacom came back online and allowed me to post this episode in a timely manner.

So.... with no further ado, allow me to present episode six of Blunder Woman: Fruit Of An Amazon.

With both her breast milk and reproductive system testing favorably to help reduce many of the new species of aliens needed by the alien called Burns, Blunder Woman was being made ready for transport to the mother ship. Once there, her chances of escape would be futile, as the alien technology was much more advanced and allowed for stronger metals that that contain her. No matter how hard she tried, the restraints would not weaken.

Her only hope was to try to escape before she was sent to her maternal prison forever! Will Blunder Woman be able to escape the much more advanced alien technology that contains her and holds her prisoner? Would she spend the rest of her days gestating these vile aliens from her sacred Amazon reproductive system? What would become to an earth without Blunder Woman? The answer to these and many new questions begin to unfold in this newest and most exciting adventure of Blunder Woman: Fruit Of An Amazon - Episode Six, posting now for members!

Here is the link for members!

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/galler ... mId=229591

Thanks for reading,

Jpeger.

Attachments:
BW-FA-06-00.jpg
BW-FA-06-00.jpg [ 300.96 KiB | Viewed 4609 times ]
Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:43 pm