Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:06 pm

Members update 7/09/12, Blunder Woman: Fruit of an Amazon 
Site Administrator

Post Members update 7/09/12, Blunder Woman: Fruit of an Amazon
I'd like to thank everybody for tuning in to Episode Two of Blunder Woman: Fruit Of An Amazon!

It was my original intention to post on Monday Wednesday and Saturday, but unfortunately I could only post on Monday and Thursday due to the heat. Wednesday night I was relocated into a hotel due to a power outage. I was able to get an episode uploaded on Thursday, but I was not able to complete the Saturday's episode until today.

So with no further delay I am proud to present to you the next episode in our summertime story Blunder Woman: Fruit Of An Amazon! Diane is on her first mission for the IDC, and although her falsified resume shows her to be a top agent, she truly is nothing more than a agent in training.

Her first mission is to investigate a warehouse in the middle of nowhere. She's not exactly sure why an agent of her "stature" would be sent to investigate such a simple thing. But is this warehouse more than it seems? Perhaps the dangers that lie within a much more perilous than our heroine is prepared for! What perils lie before our beautiful agent? The answer to these and many new questions begin to unfold in this newest and most exciting adventure of Blunder Woman: Fruit of an Amazon.

Now posting for members...
http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/galler ... mId=228640

Thanks for reading,

Jpeger.

Attachments:
BW-FA-02-00.jpg
BW-FA-02-00.jpg [ 608.62 KiB | Viewed 4036 times ]
Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:21 pm