Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:33 am

Members - Blunder Woman: Rise Of Blunder Girl - Episode 11! 
Site Administrator

Post Members - Blunder Woman: Rise Of Blunder Girl - Episode 11!
It's the size of 3 normal updates, so I hope you guys don't mind its a little late.

Update 1:30 AM - It's an hour and 30 minutes late. I want to do about another 5 panels. So I'll need about 30 more minutes.

Update 3:47AM - I have to admit, this was a tough update. I was fighting Memorial Day, and I really wanted to finish this episode in an epic fashion. Not a simple 10, or 12 image episode... But a full onslaught of power struggle between Mistress Clockwork and the Blunders Twins.

So I'm going to extended to one final episode. Don't get me wrong, this episode is action packed and has 30 full panels! It's absolutely fantastic, it's just not everything that I wanted to do. Here I am at 4:00 AM, and I'm just now getting the episode uploaded.

So anyway, with no more apologies, and no further ado, allow me to please present to you the second to the last episode of Blunder Woman: Rise Of Blunder Girl - Episode 11!

There's just so much to talk about in this episode. The final power struggle between Mistress Clockwork and her captives come to a climax. Her second version of the mind control system is now ready to be put in place and neither Blunder Woman or Blunder Girl is even remotely capable of stopping her!

Will Blunder Woman and Blunder Girl be able to reverse the effects of the mind control keys and escape certain mental and physical eternal servitude to the Evil Mistress Clockwork? Will Blunder Girl's first mission end in utter disaster? The end is near! The answer to these and many new questions begin to unfold in this latest and most exciting adventure of Blunder Woman: Rise Of Blunder Girl - Episode 11!

Posting now for members
http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/galler ... mId=227216

Thanks for reading,

Jpeger

Attachment:
Bw-robg-11x000.jpg
Bw-robg-11x000.jpg [ 344.21 KiB | Viewed 4465 times ]

Tue May 29, 2012 1:32 am