Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:05 am

Members update 5/08/12, Origins: Molecular Girl. Ep. 10 
Site Administrator

Post Members update 5/08/12, Origins: Molecular Girl. Ep. 10
Once again, I'd like to welcome everyone to my day. Monday! I like working on Mondays because it makes the rest of the week go a lot faster. Not to mention, working on Friday and Saturday, Sux! So here we are on Monday!

So looks like Daniel made a deal with Diana (Nightkatt), her hostage for his. Nightkatt's hostage was the one and only, Chase Monroe, AKA "The Gymnast"! Certainly not the first person I would choose to go rescue my daughter, but probably the most convenient for Daniel. Perhaps Daniel has respect for Chase, for Chase has foiled many of University City's most notorious villains (mostly on accident, but Daniel does not know that).

At any rate, it was an even swap.... Chase for Dr. Shelley Markus. Therefore, Chase can lead a rescue of both Shelly Markus' sister, and Daniel Summer's daughter, Charlie Summer.

Confused yet? I have a scorecard, and I'm confused!

Will Shelley Markus' be able to escape the evil clutches of the sinister Nightkatt? Will Daniel ever see his daughter again? Does anyone really care about Marcia Markus'? Is Chase walking into a trap? The answer to these and many new questions begin to unfold in this most current and exciting adventure of Legion: Origins: Molecular Girl Episode 10 posting now for members.

Don't miss out, JOIN today!

For members:
http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/galler ... mId=226522

Thanks for reading!

Jpeger!

Attachment:
LO-M-10x000.jpg
LO-M-10x000.jpg [ 379.03 KiB | Viewed 4275 times ]

Tue May 08, 2012 1:49 am