Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:23 am

Members update 4/16/12, Blunder Woman Rise Of Blunder Girl 9 
Site Administrator

Post Members update 4/16/12, Blunder Woman Rise Of Blunder Girl 9
It is my sincere pleasure to produce a series as fun as Blunder Woman. It is a wonderful satire, and to be able to emulate several of my favorite characters into one, to me, is a joy.

I've had a lot of pressure to finish the series: "Rise Of Blunder Girl", from many members. Unfortunately I had a hard time reaching the writer to complete the script. I can only assume that he is lost interest in this series, and has moved on. Fortunately, I'm not a half bad writer myself. Therefore, it is with great pleasure, that I continue on with a series with myself as the writer.

It is my great pleasure to present to you, Blunder Woman: Rise Of Blunder Girl - Episode Nine.

It's been several weeks since we last left the story, Blunder Woman in her younger sibling, under full control of Madame Clockwork, have raged the crime spree across the city the likes none had ever seen. Madame Clockwork grew weary of petty thievery, and begin lusting for power. She realized that with these powerful amazons under her control, she no longer have to hide in the dark shadows of the criminal underworld. She could take control of the entire world! What better way to announce her dictatorship, then the country's leading late night talk show.

Will the world bow to Madame Clockwork? Will Dru and her younger sister ever escape the mysterious control keys that make them puppets for their evil mistress? The answer to these and many exciting new questions begin to unfold in this newest and most exciting adventure of Blunder Woman: Rise Of Blunder Girl - Episode Nine, posting now for members
http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/galler ... mId=225716

Thanks for reading,
Jpeger.

Attachment:
Bw-robg-09x000.jpg
Bw-robg-09x000.jpg [ 366.2 KiB | Viewed 4596 times ]

Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:00 pm