Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:29 pm

A little miscommunication. 
Site Administrator

Post A little miscommunication.
We had a bit of a miscommunication between artists this week. I had received an e-mail from B69 stating that he was going to need to miss his next two updates. I offered to fill in for him, so I proceeded forward as if I needed to have an episode done for both Sunday, and Monday, even though it did not get a response.

As I worked all day Sunday on an elongated chapter of Blunder Woman. It's my best guess that B69 had reached out to one of the other artists to post in his stead while he was out of town. The cover images reflect that I was to be posting on Sunday and Monday, but when I went to post on Sunday, I'd seen that Max Hass had already posted for B69.

I will be changing the covers to reflect the correct postings, and I will present my Blunder Woman episode today, while pushing back what I had planned to post today next Monday.

I apologize for any confusion, and this afternoon I will be proud to present an episode of Blunder Woman that is 2 1/2 times the size of a normal update. Enjoy!

Thanks for reading,
Jpeger.

Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:09 am
Site Administrator

Post Re: A little miscommunication.
B69 did not have access to post in the announcements section of the forum. It took some time to navigate the endless options of this forum to fix this situation.

I believe this has now been resolved and future announcements will be made by B69. Sorry about the confusion.

Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:05 pm
HIPComix Artist

I sent an email stating that I won't be able to post on the 6th and 13th of May. You got the dates mixed up. Also I did respond.

Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:30 pm
Site Administrator

b69.comics wrote:
I sent an email stating that I won't be able to post on the 6th and 13th of May. You got the dates mixed up. Also I did respond.

I must not have seen it. I take full responsibility for the screw up, but there was no harm.

Jp.

Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:59 pm
HIPComix Artist

It's okay

Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:42 pm