Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:16 am

New Promo and Members post from Jpeger! 04-09-12! 
Site Administrator

Post New Promo and Members post from Jpeger! 04-09-12!
Well, I fixed the problem with the images that are attached to the forums showing. So least now you can see my covers.

I do have some exciting things to announce, have begun work on two new summer series, Blunder Woman. Information regarding this new series is located at viewtopic.php?f=11&t=9077556

The other is something I'm very excited about, I'm going to return do a story with the first villain I ever created. Stern returns in 2012! More information and some promo pictures are available here viewtopic.php?f=11&t=9077568

Now on to more pressing business! Today is Monday and it is my day to post. Therefore I will be gracing the pages with a new Molecular Girl origin story update.

When we last left, Charlie Summer, a spoiled tycoon princess had just gotten her first dose of molecular reorganization that gave her an incredible boost of strength. She wanted more! The Dr. that held the key to her treatments wanted her sister released from her father's thugs before she would agree to do anything else. Unknown to everybody was the molecular treatments were only temporary, and Charlie was beginning to lose her straight! Now facing one of the most criminally psychopathic thug in her father's arsenal, Charlie may be in way over her head!

Will Charlie be able to rescue Shelley's sister, Marcia Markus before her father's thug does any permanent damage? What is in store for the newly captured Charlie? Now that Charlie is captured, how will Shelly free herself? Seems like everybody is tied-up now! The answer to these and many other questions begin to unfold in this newest and most exciting adventure of LEH Origins: Molecular Woman Episode Seven!

Posting for members now at
http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/galler ... mId=225481

Thanks for reading!

Jpeger.

Attachment:
LO-M-07x000.jpg
LO-M-07x000.jpg [ 528.2 KiB | Viewed 4743 times ]

Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:52 pm