Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:50 am

Member's update MAR 3 2012 - Origins: Molecular Girl Part 2 
Site Administrator

Post Member's update MAR 3 2012 - Origins: Molecular Girl Part 2
First off, I wanna take a second to apologize to everybody. This was an episode due on Sunday, but I was very ill. I had this flu floating around, but that's no excuse. So I'm here to present Sundays update for Hipcomix.

The follow-up Chapter Three that is scheduled for Friday will be posted on time. I already have that episode half finished. At least the good news is, the wait won't be long!

Following our first episode, Dr. Shelley Markus received the daughter of billionaire Daniel Summer after she was involved in a car accident that left her inoperable. Shelley Markus was a grant recipient from the Summer Foundation. She's currently working on molecular regeneration. Daniel has nowhere to turn! No one else can repair the damage to his daughter's broken body.

However, Shelley is reluctant! The process is still experimental, and has not been used in human trials yet! She does not feel it is wise to prolong Charlie's agony any longer. However, Daniel will not take no for an answer, so he is on the hunt for a new bargaining chip. Something he can use to force Dr. Markus into betraying her own ethical codes. Something that would make her understand what it's like to do anything in a time of crisis!

What has Daniel planned to ensure the survival of his family lineage? What danger is Charlie in should he succeeded to persuade Shelley to move forward? And the biggest question of all!! Will Charlie survive?? The answer to these and many other questions begin to unfold in our next and most exciting adventure of Origins: Molecular Girl Part Two!

Posting now for members!
http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/galler ... mId=222442

Thanks for reading!

Jpeger.

Attachment:
LO-M-02x000.jpg
LO-M-02x000.jpg [ 288.61 KiB | Viewed 4622 times ]

Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:08 am