Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:41 am

It's that time fo year again 
Site Administrator

Post It's that time fo year again
Well, it's that time again! The week of the 4th of July (and Christmas) the artists get a bit of a break, unfortunately that means that I have to do all of the updates myself.

However, this week I have something incredible planned for everybody! The return of Blunder Woman!... Kinda.

I'd like to take this time to recognize the author of the series, introduced to me by Doc Robo. His name is Knyght. He and I are currently working on a series over at McComix called Electronica. I liked is writing so much, I asked him to write this 4th of July break for me with this series. That's a phenomenal series starting the 4th of July and running until its completion 10 episodes later. The first four episodes will be posted every other day, and the remainder six episodes will be posted throughout July. So far I have read up to episode five of the series, and absolutely love it. I hope you will to.

Blunder Woman has taken ill. A devastating fight has left are favored heroine fighting for her life! What will the world be like with Blunder Woman incapacitated? Does this leave University City vulnerable for all criminal elements? Will they rise up and take over the city? It's a grim time for the world, but the battle for evil's dominance isn't over yet. It's my pleasure to present to you a Knyght/Jpeger graphic novel, Blunder Woman: The Rise Of Blunder Girl.

Episode one posts now at

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/galler ... mId=149160

Thanks for reading!
Jpeger

Attachment:
Bw-robg-01x000.jpg
Bw-robg-01x000.jpg [ 315.37 KiB | Viewed 5998 times ]

Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:08 pm
HIPComix Artist

Post Re: It's that time fo year again
Awesome work, Jpeger!

Love the invisible plane :D