Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums


HOME


FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES


WEBMA$TER$

 

 

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 29, 2026 5:02 pm



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
SABA - Curse of The Deep #1 
Author Message
HIPComix Artist
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:17 am
Posts: 2897
Location: Bilbao (Spain)
Post SABA - Curse of The Deep #1
Greetings HIPcomix supporters!

This is a very special project for me, because with this comic I intend to do something I've been thinking about for a long time. And that was to pay a proper tribute to the first comic I made here, updating the story to reflect current times.

So I hope you enjoy the first update of SABA and the Cult of the Deep...

CLICK HERE to read SABA - Cult of The Deep:http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/gallery3/index.php/Mitru/SABA---QUEEN-OF-THE-JUNGLE/CURSE-OF-THE-DEEP

Image

Read on! The adventures of SABA - The Queen of The Jungle... ONLY at HIPcomix.com!


Tue Sep 29, 2026 2:18 pm
Profile WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 39 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.


HOME


WEBMA$TER$