Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2024 10:48 pm

DRAGON WOMAN -The Curse Of The Dragon - #15 
HIPComix Artist

Post DRAGON WOMAN -The Curse Of The Dragon - #15
A few days later

Rosa Finduias was walking through New Dawn Village...running errands for the village book keeper Fredo Boggins who she worked for.

She was still thinking about what had happened a few days ago, when she was knocked unconscious as Dragon Woman after leaving the base of the Nihimdrian Army...which was commanded by her best friend from childhood Timot Normandi.

"I've no idea what happened to me. But it's very easy for me to be drugged in my great Dragon Breasts and my big Dragon Clitoris...made to lactate and orgasm and be knocked unconscious for hours. It's dangerous but it's also exciting and something I look forward to when I have my adventures as Dragon Woman" thought Rosa.

Her thoughts were interrupted when she heard Timot call out to her. She waited as the brave and handsome knight caught up with her and joined her on her walk.

"Shouldn't you be at the base?" asked Rosa....feeling hardness in her nipples and wetness in her clitoris under her dress as they walked.

Since she got her super powers...and had woken up unconscious and naked in his house as Dragon Woman...Rosa felt erotically aroused whenever she was close to Timot and even when she fantasised about him

She was starting to see him more than just a friend. But she also knew he was infatuated with Dragon Woman.

CLICK HERE to read DRAGON WOMAN -The Curse Of The Dragon - #15:http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/gallery3/index.php/Mitru/Dragon-Woman/The-Curse-of-the-Dragon?page=3

Read on... ONLY in HIPcomix.com

Thu May 23, 2024 2:28 am
Profile WWW