Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:26 am

Snot Thoughts 
Evil Genius

Post Snot Thoughts
I was sitting around wondering how can I spoil the members even more besides my bi weekly tales? Then it hit me! RAW files! Sure the stories are great but wouldn't you also love that one scene covered in texts and FX to just be shown without all the add-ons so you can enjoy them in their raw glory? So I shall go back and start picking some of the best scenes that you guys would love as a larger, uncut file. If you want, you can also suggest a pic from my stories you would like to have as a large file.

I just remember joining heroine sites that had photo stories and every time I asked if they could offer a certain scene in HQ large format, they told me to go blow myself! Well I won't let you guys have to go without like I had to. Here is an example of one RAW file posted in free area:

Look at that! No big words blocking the scene or fancy FX covering certain areas! Dontcha just love RAW files?? Oh and yes this is the PG version. The version with the nudity is in Members Area! Hey! Can't risk the kiddies logging on and seeing that!

So I will be posting some pics in free section and a lot more in members area so be prepared for extra helpings, Broskis!

Snot out!

Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:38 am