Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:23 am

Commissions! 
Villain

Post Commissions!
Hey gang!

I need your help guys! I need to make $450 before the end of this week, in order to meet bills and avoid getting kick out of apt! Anythings goes, be it 2D or 3D, robots, mind control, peril, Tf''s, furry, heck even wonder woman licking Batman's bat-stick. It doesn't have to be a comic it be simple single shots and so forth, they can be a $3 or $5 or $10 deal, it adds up :D Just send me a pm or email me at mc_tek31(at)yahoo.com, if possible have the money in advance. I'll start a queue to help track orders as they come. The only things that I will not do are r@?3*, incest, and NO UNDERAGE MATERIAL. Thank you for your time guys, and I wish u all well!

Tek~

Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:30 pm
Villain

Post Re: Commissions!
Hey gang!

Wow, you guys are FRIGGIN awesome, i'm floored by the respond and generosity from everyone that came together to help me out. Thanks to you all, I was able to meet the month and have a small buffer for next month's bills. Some of you coming from other parts of the world that leaves me with my jaw on the floor, knowing I have fans not just here, but south america, Mexico, Canada, all the way to the UK and Germany, you guys(gals if you are) are life savers :D. You guys deserve a big round of applause and credit.

I'm awaiting scripts from some you that had some good ideas and direction, I'm going to shoot to get all the work done over the next few weeks. I'm aware some of you have busy lives as well, so I'll work with your schedules, some of your commission have some interesting things, some might take a bit since I've not done that type of idea up until now. I look forward to making those scenes happen as you imagined it. ^_^

Again thank you guys, I got stuck in a crummy situation that I'm trying to make the best of. You all and the work I do at some of the sites you see my work on are what's keeping the water out of the boat. Hence why i'm pushing for more work, for more to do. To be more wide open to your ideas and stories and try to employ them as much as possible. Don't be afraid to ask or suggest something, wither it be to me or another artist or even site owners on what you think would make those respective sites better, faster, and stronger. Also give a shout out to Jpeger, Doc Robo, and Finister Foul for letting me do my thing and present you guys with a good fetish story.

Commissions will stay open forever :P 24/7 365 days of the year ^_^ won't stop until they pry the mouse out of my cold dead hand.

Below is a list of commissions in queue, have an idea? send me pm and we'll work something out!

nitpicker - done
Cjmaker - (2D) done
ABC - complete
Telsis - done
Happenstance - done
Zero - done
Northern Chill - done
Hector2 - done
Window Dresse - awaiting script
Ministration - awaiting script

Last edited by MCtek on Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:50 pm
Villain

Hey gang!

Tek here, introducing my new comic: Restart.

A science fiction comedy about androids, college and evil cheerleaders? When college student Kory Miles's college unexpectedly shuts down, she learns that her good friend Haru was secretly an android posing as student for the campus. Not one to take things lying down, she decides to rescue her friend from eternal storage!

$2 USD dollars/ PDF version only.

https://ribbon.co/30502b

Alright guys, this is my first venture into self published work, I'm hoping does well. The issue is about ten pages long and serves as a introduction to the world of Restart. Later issues will be longer depending on the success of the first issue. So I figure I try a little contest/sales as well to go with the comic grand debut. The contest/sales is for everyone expect those who know me personally or have had direct help with the comic. :D

The comic does $30 in sales

expand to 14 page comic colored

The comic does $60 in sales

14 page comics start Character contest looking for the best model type that fits the Restart universe.
The contest will have 3 winners and will pull from all areas this comic is posted at.

The comic does $100 in sales

14 page comic

Character contest

a storyline of your choice used in the pages of Restart. Please keep in mind that the comic is pg-13 and should not contain total nudity or explicit sex.

Thanks again for looking!

Tek~

Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:24 pm
Villain

Hey gang!

Tek here, after having a good late last year, continuing my adventure into commission work! Looking for more work this week to help with those darn bills again. :P If you have a cool idea and would like to commission a comic let me know! Need all the help you guys can give, thanks again for all those who commissioned me in the past and hope to continue this year as I head into the new year with new stories and ideas :D Opening up the floor to more ideas and concepts. My rates can be found here (discounts available depending on idea!) :

Tek~

Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:11 pm
Villain

Live streaming at https://picarto.tv/live/channel.php?watch=Tek

Doing paid live commission work:
$15 B/W sketches
$25 Color Sketches

Hope to see ya all there!

Daniel~

Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:53 pm
Villain

Livestreaming again! Starting in a few mins!!

Live streaming at https://new.livestream.com/accounts/480 ... ts/3347331

Doing paid live commission work:
$15 B/W sketches
$25 Color Sketches

Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:19 pm
Villain

Hey guys!

Going to be starting the livestream in few minutes, here's the link for everyone!

Link: https://new.livestream.com/accounts/480 ... ts/3343439

thanks again for watching!

live commission work:
$15 B/W sketches

Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:30 pm
Villain

Starting today's stream in a few minutes, hope to see ya all there!

https://picarto.tv/live/channel.php?watch=Tek

You do have to sign up for picarto, which is free!

Commission sketches are

$15 B/W

$25 Color

Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:51 pm
Villain

Commission sketches are

$15 B/W

$25 Color

Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:37 pm
Villain

Commission sketches are

$15 B/W

$25 Color

Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:21 pm
Villain

Commission sketches are

$15 B/W

$25 Color

if you would like to support the comic Please check out the pateron page!

www.patreon.com/Tek

Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:32 pm
Villain

Commission sketches are

$15 B/W

$25 Color

www.patreon.com/Tek

Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:41 pm
Villain

Live streaming:
First week of every month.
Monday thru Friday.
9:30am to 5:30pm with hour break.

Commission sketches are

Online Character Sketches/ Black and White - $20.00 USD

ColorOnline Character Sketches/ Colored - $30.00 USD

Online Character w/ Background / Black and White - $25.00 USD

Online Character w/ Background / Colored - $35.00 USD

Rules:

I will be doing a week long set of sessions, in turn the queue will be reset and will go in the order they were received. No exceptions.

There will be an hour to half an hour limit on all streaming commissions, this is so that everyone has a chance to get something should they seek a commission. Should I reach the hour limit, I will continue your commission either offline or in the next stream.

There will be a 2 character limit for online commissions since anything more will take longer than the given time for each commission.

There will be a max of 10 edits per commission to avoid running pass the set time on all online commissions.

You can do advance payment for commissions, and must be sent to me no later than 10 pm central time, so that I can update the queue list for the next day.

Should there be no commissions waiting in line, I will begin work on either work for my portfolio or patreon sketches.

4 Character commissions can be started in stream and will still be subject to the hour limit, this is ideal for those who would like to view the setup of the scene they had in mind, and the rest of the piece will be completed offline.

www.patreon.com/Tek

Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:38 am