Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:56 am

Starlight Playtime #1 
HIPComix Artist

Post Starlight Playtime #1
The sexy young heroine Starlight creates holographic male and has fun by deepthroating him.

It's Slobberin' Time!

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/galler ... mId=247745

Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:27 am
Petty Criminal

Post Re: Starlight Playtime #1
Hello B69!! Nice installment!! But I'd like to make these comments, it really refreshing to see a storyline where the heroines is not for--d to have sex with her foe, be it the threat of suffering more harm from her foe or under some form of mind control while having sex. I really enjoy seeing heroines choosing to be with a person of her own free will!! The for--d sex is not enjoyable or entertaining to see l!! The heroines being under mind control when having sex, take away from the scene also, she's not doing it of her own free will. The sexual encounters are a lot more enjoyable when both parties choose to be with one another!! So I have really enjoyed the woman lady series and this installment of starlight playtime. Thank for featuring sexual encounters where the heroine is with a person of her own free will, I love that!!

Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:09 am
HIPComix Artist

Post Re: Starlight Playtime #1
lotchj wrote:
Hello B69!! Nice installment!! But I'd like to make these comments, it really refreshing to see a storyline where the heroines is not for--d to have sex with her foe, be it the threat of suffering more harm from her foe or under some form of mind control while having sex. I really enjoy seeing heroines choosing to be with a person of her own free will!! The for--d sex is not enjoyable or entertaining to see l!! The heroines being under mind control when having sex, take away from the scene also, she's not doing it of her own free will. The sexual encounters are a lot more enjoyable when both parties choose to be with one another!! So I have really enjoyed the woman lady series and this installment of starlight playtime. Thank for featuring sexual encounters where the heroine is with a person of her own free will, I love that!!

I know, I thought you have liked it :D

Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:36 am