Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:23 am

D.C.G: Teen Justice #5 
HIPComix Artist

Post D.C.G: Teen Justice #5
Syn is attempting to prevent any further trouble with the police officers who pulled her over for speeding. Meanwhile, in an abandoned warehouse Starlight is furious after discovering that she is reluctantly having sex with the same person she's trying to save.

Find out what happens next in the Members' Section!

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/galler ... mId=227637

Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:47 am
Super Villain

Post Re: D.C.G: Teen Justice #5
Dear b69:

I love your deconstructionist approach to superhéroes stories: The naive super heroine that trust in the police, the guys laughing at non consexual sex until they remember when that happened to them, the police playing with the heroine cool bike (after all, wouldn’t you want to play with those wonderful toys too? And the thug asking if something was going to happen after the heroine’s menace.

By the way… aren’t Syn’s powers enough to do something? I thought she was a superhuman, or at least capable to fly…

Great work!

Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:01 pm
HIPComix Artist

Hector wrote:
Dear b69:

I love your deconstructionist approach to superhéroes stories: The naive super heroine that trust in the police, the guys laughing at non consexual sex until they remember when that happened to them, the police playing with the heroine cool bike (after all, wouldn’t you want to play with those wonderful toys too? And the thug asking if something was going to happen after the heroine’s menace.

By the way… aren’t Syn’s powers enough to do something? I thought she was a superhuman, or at least capable to fly…

Great work!

Thanks for the feedback.

Syn's super power is agility. However she's similar to "Batman" in the sense that she has to rely on her gadgets and intelligence. The only way Grouper was able to knock her out was by tricking her.

Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:33 pm
Super Villain

Hi B69

Please forgive me, I mean Starlight instead of Syn, isn't she supposed to be a powerful visitor of another world?

Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:05 pm
HIPComix Artist

Hector wrote:
Hi B69

Please forgive me, I mean Starlight instead of Syn, isn't she supposed to be a powerful visitor of another world?

No need to apologise I had a feeling you meant Starlight.

Sun Dancer is the powerful visitor from another world. SD's mom went to Earth and had sex with a human, thus creating Starlight. When she was returning to Solaris, (her home planet) she wasn't able to carry Starlight with her. So Starlight's human father raised her as a normal Earth girl. It was a few months after her 18th birthday that she developed her powers and discovered that she wasn't fully human. I'll go into more detail with an origin story.

Currently Starlight is a trainee superheroine, and she has the least experience in the group. That's why SD asked Syn to watch over her. In the warehouse her arms and legs are restrained and a heavy guy is on top of her.

Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:02 am