Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:38 pm

RACING TOWARDS DOOM! CHAPTER #4! 
Site Administrator

Post RACING TOWARDS DOOM! CHAPTER #4!
Welcome to Chapter Four of Victory Woman: Racing Towards Doom!

This time, we find our gathered ensemble confronting the outcome of their respective arrivals. Doctor Villewolf decides that cowardliness is the safe way out while Dare Cat reluctantly helps Victory Woman resolve the dangerous choices she has to make.

But you know things are never simple or easy in Victory Woman's world! Read on and see what twists and turns this peril holds in store.

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/galler ... mId=202743

Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:43 am
Super Villain

Post Re: RACING TOWARDS DOOM! CHAPTER #4!
Dead MadCurse and Max Hass:

Chapter four rules! So Doctor Villewolf now moonlights as Lord Raythos? I must say, I love a villain who not only changes identities to confuse the heros, but who has good taste getting ominous names and incredible cool outfits! And did he just copy Darth Vader trademark hand gesture?

But the best were his “companions”. They looked truly delicious from behind… but her faces… well they are beautiful, but their eyes… brrrrr. That is the stuff nightmares are made.

And then appears the… female terminator? Really, a Cameron’s movie indeed! I really liked this part! Will it be friend or foe? I think there are three heroes and three villains (with two henchgirls) so it makes sense she is a hero.
Here is the important part: this story is becoming very interesting: there are a lot of characters, the villains are cool and everyone keeps tabs in another and everyone has a plan, but there are a lot of unexpected things going on. It’s great!

I remember a Bongo comic (of the Simpson’s fame) where Radioactive Man managed a similar crisis with a lot of other heroes and villains. Suddenly, from the future appeared a Cowboy Robot Reward Hunter. While Radioactive man could explain a lot of other weird things happening, he never found out who send the robot or why. It was unexplained. But then, if you have a character cool enough to be a Cowboy Robot Reward Hunter, you don’t have any necessity to make sense.

All the coolness they achieved in that story is similar to the coolness your own story has. Congratulations!

P.D: and I noticed the “Revolution” and “Guevara” roads. Viva el Che!

Hector.

Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:40 am
Site Administrator

Thanks!

Madcurse is in full charge of the story, so he'll have to share his thoughts on questions related to the plot. I'm just the humble translator and letterer.

I can't tell you yet what the back story for our silver interloper is. You'll have to wait for the next installment to learn that story, as well as the fate of the agent in the Ford Mustang. It will be quite interesting, to say the least!

We're still working on a name for the interloper. Acronyms are hard to get correct in context of the story. But rest assured it won't have a German accent and spout cliches like "I'll be back!" However, it may run for governor of some state...

I hope you can hold on as we unfold the story over the next months. We're keeping the pace quick enough to deliver the action we promise as well as a full universe of characters to keep your attention fixed on what's going to happen.

And thanks for reading Victory Woman! We'll do our best to make this a memorable project.

Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:14 pm
HIPComix Artist

Hello Again, Hector

Thank so much for the compliments. I'm glad you like it What can I say I love Mad scientists and costume villains and best one "Darth Vader" before George Lucas screw him up in the new trilogy.

The 1975 movie The stepford wives last scene gave the idea for the soulless empty eyes of the henchgirls with those eyes you can make look creepy anyone. I just love James Cameron's movies.

Yeah I don't have much of social life. I have some ideas for the next chapter now I have translate them to pictures render in poser.

I'm really please you enjoy the story so far. And Thank you Again for taking the Time to review the chapter.

See ya
Madcurse

Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:45 pm
Profile WWW