| Hipcomix forums http://www.hipcomix.com/forums/ |
|
| SABA - Curse of The Deep #1 http://www.hipcomix.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9084144 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Mitru [ Tue Sep 29, 2026 2:17 pm ] |
| Post subject: | SABA - Curse of The Deep #1 |
Greetings HIPcomix supporters! This is a very special project for me, because with this comic I intend to do something I've been thinking about for a long time. And that was to pay a proper tribute to the first comic I made here, updating the story to reflect current times. So I hope you enjoy the first update of SABA and the Cult of the Deep... CLICK HERE to read SABA - Cult of The Deep:http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/gallery3/index.php/Mitru/SABA---QUEEN-OF-THE-JUNGLE/CURSE-OF-THE-DEEP ![]() Read on! The adventures of SABA - The Queen of The Jungle... ONLY at HIPcomix.com! |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|