Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 12:45 am

The perils of Jules Bondage - Interactive Adventure - 
HIPComix Artist

Post The perils of Jules Bondage - Interactive Adventure -
ImageImage

Hello Hipcomix fans and supporters!

Today Hipcomix Spotlight and the Mitru's Parade presents an ambitious project for the wepage freezone. The Perils of Jules Bondage is born as an Interactive Adventure that wants to count with the collaboration of all of you.

If you have some ideas for plots, villains, new perils, bondage scenes, etc... This is the place to share them with the rest of Jules' Fans.

For the first story I had got the support and help of BC one of the most regular writer of Hipcomix Forums, but rembember that I want you... I need all of you to make The Perils of Jules Bondage a great adventure...

You can contact me through this forum or:

My Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100001462055753
Or my E-mail: mitruthehunter@gmail.com

And now ENJOY the promos of the Jule's adventures... We'll see again at Wednesday September 29 in HIPCOMIX SPOTLIGHT in the first part of " A Martini for Bondage ".

Comic: http://free.hipcomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=101914

Kisses to all from
Jules

Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:32 am
Profile WWW
HIPComix Artist

Post Re: The perils of Jules Bondage - Interactive Adventure -
ImageImage

Hello Hipcomix supporters and Jules Fans!

At first time I want to thank all the people that contacted me through mail and facebook with ideas for The Perils of Jules Bondage. I love to have feedback and collaboration about my work, and all of you make me happy that week.

So I've a special mention for:

Jpeger for his support in all about my work as hipcomix artist, you've my most sincere condolences in these sad times.

Timo for his help in all the bacstage work: covers, updates, and mails as the soul of Hipcomix.

BC for his idea about the first K.O. scene of Jules (we'll see it soon) and his constant support on me, with ideas for past and future collaborations.

Dree Sanders for his ideas about the friend copgirl of Jules (a new char is coming), the white slavers ring, and the girls catfight... we'll see all of them in next chapters of Jules Adventures.

Daniel Winnall for his ideas about spy perils, like the laser machine, soon we'll see it the kink device in action.

Sean O'Connell for is ideas about the white slavers ring, and the breaking ways for Jules, we'll see her soon submmited to them.

... and all of the people that see and like my work.

If you want to join the collaborators team of The Perils of Jules Bondage, and see your ideas in future updates of the comic. You only have to put yourself in contact with me... I'm awaiting you.

Without more preambles... Here you have the first chapter of " A Martini for Bondage"

Psinopsis:

Still in the B.O.N.D. central Jules is submitting herself to a special training tour in their special facilities, while her boss the Lt. Colonel Anabelle Smith receives an important communication of the General Garret, the U.N. Liason for the super intertational squad Justice Force. Some stolen chemical weapons are now in the hands of an infamous black market weapon dealer, know as "The Bishop", and the General need the assistance of the B.O.N.D. agents to find out the lost weapons location.

The Link to Issue 1: http://free.hipcomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=102892

Thanks to all!
Mitru

Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:27 am
Profile WWW
HIPComix Artist

Hello to all!

I'm sorry for the Jules Bondage fans, but is very probably that the October 13 update will be delayed, due an unexpected technical problem with my computer. My CPU fan cooler has deceased on duty and I'm awaiting for a new one and the update time is very near to have all working fine.

I'm using my laptop for internet connection, but it's to old for working with it to do new renders with the software I'm using ar this moment: Poser 8.

But don't worry if all go fine, Jules will be on duty at October 27 again.

I apoligize all of you for the inconvenience...

Mitru

Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:40 am
Profile WWW
HIPComix Artist

Hi to all Jules Fans!

After a undesired delay, she is come back again with a new update of her perils adventures.

Still in the Training Room 4 of B.O.N.D. facilities Jules is facing the laser probe simulation protocol... will be able to release herself form the ties before the laser beam reaches her most sensitive zones?

You can see it here: http://free.hipcomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=103960

Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:27 am
Profile WWW
HIPComix Artist

AND

PRESENT NOVEMBER 10 UPDATE, FREE FOR ALL... ONLY AT HIPCOMIX SPOTLIGHT

THE PERILS OF JULES BONDAGE - ISSUE 3

THE COVER

THE COMIC:

http://free.hipcomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=104665

DESCRIPTION

Still in B.O.N.D. headquarters the famous agent Jules Bondage is still trapped in the training machine when the Lt. Colonel Smith, her boss comes into the room.
After the training the Colonel Smith shares with agent Bondage the information about the lost chemical weapons, and the existence of the weapon dealer knows as "The Bishop"... will be she ready to face him?

Note

A special mention to all who have shared their fantasies and ideas for this series, and remember anyone can participate in Jules perilous adventures, you only have to share your ideas with me.

See you later
Mitru!

Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:56 am
Profile WWW
HIPComix Artist

AND

PRESENT DECEMBER 22 UPDATE, FREE FOR ALL... ONLY AT HIPCOMIX SPOTLIGHT

THE PERILS OF JULES BONDAGE - ISSUE 4

THE COVER

THE COMIC:

http://free.hipcomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=106842

DESCRIPTION

After a long relaxing shower, the brave B.O.N.D. agent Jules Bondage is ready to phone her long time friend Claire. As a detective of Antivice Department of Metro City Police, Claire is very well connected in the city underground. And Jules has the hope of Claire can get an invitation for "The Bishop" Bondage Ring...

Note

Thanks to all the people who has collaborated in this project, in this issue I want to make a special mention to Ashleychloroformed who has the idea of Jules had a female cop friend, and of course... she will get into trouble.

Be patient if your apportations have not appeared still on the comic, all of them are in the gun chamber... knockouts with drugged martinis, female ring fight in bra and panties, Jules teased and tortured in deviant machines, and of course the final scene with the laser... soon we'll can see all of that stuff in "The Perils of Jules Bondage"

And "Merry Christmas & Happy New Year" to all of you

Mitru

See you later
Mitru!

Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:49 am
Profile WWW