Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 8:44 pm

Imperium Dogma - Announcement & Discussion - 
HIPComix Artist

Post Imperium Dogma - Announcement & Discussion -
Hello Hipcomix Fans!

Today in the July 9 members update, Hipcomix and Mitru's Parade are proud to introduce yourself in the universe of Imperium Dogma. Don't miss the first chapter of Imperium "Originis"

Link Here: http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=127351

In the first Chapter: The galatic human empire is in decadence with a Emperor dedicated to the carnal pleasures, in the weakest age of the Aedonacus tirany a group of noble rebels gathered around the leadership of the Countes Neeva Danesti rose in arms to restore the Old Republic, but in the moment of their victory... a exiled cousin of the Emperor appears in scene.

Author Note: When I began to work in this comic it was my main project for Hipcomix and I put a great effort on it, I admit that I'm a great fan of Dune, so you could find some similarities with it or the cast of Metabarons.

With my better wishes... I hope you enjoy all the saga, this is inly the beguining!

Mitru

Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:22 am
Profile WWW
HIPComix Artist

Post Re: Imperium Dogma - Announcement & Discussion -
Hello!

If you want to give your opinion, apportations or criticizes this is the place for it, and all of them are welcome.

I've a personal vision of the sage but it would be better with apportations of your ideas and preferences.

The Imperium series is born with the idea of being a great saga, full of female submission, fetichism, sexual torture and sexual machinery. In the style of the comics of Marc Dorcel (I'm a great fan of him) but with retro touches, but I am open minded and I accept member petitions, this webpage is made for you and you can participate.

Awaiting your colaboration

Mitru

Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:34 am
Profile WWW
HIPComix Artist

Today September 03 of 2010, Mitru's Parade & Hipcomix present the second chapter of the Imperium Dogma Saga.

After the battle of Aedon, the evil Pentaduke has seized the control of all Imperium and imprisoned his former enemies inside the disoluted senate building. There while the new Emperor decrees the new laws of Imperium, the former noble women are sexualy abused and tortured by the deviant and impious tamer bots... one of their victims is the Admiral Maala, former naval leader of the defeated noble revolt.

Comic: http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=135343

Some Promos of you can see inside...

Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:31 am
Profile WWW
Megalomaniac

Great pics Mitru! I like these torture pics. It'll give me some ideas for my stories. When will Jules Bondage and the conclusion of Princess Puma be out?

Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:38 am
HIPComix Artist

Thanks!

The first pictures of The Perils of Jules Bondage will see the light at September 15 in Hipcomix Spotlight, for the conclussion of the Princess Puma comic, I'm sorry but I've not jet a date. I've got the yesterday update and the next week I've another one, so I'm working in the second chapter of The Witching Hour now.

Byes and thanks for your comments

Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:20 am
Profile WWW
HIPComix Artist

Dear Fans! (If I've got anyone)

Today Hipcomix.com at The Mitru's Parade presents:

IMPERIUM ORIGINS - Chapter III -

Sinopsis:

The brave rebel Anaara Maala has been sexually teased and tormented for long hours, but she still remains loyal to the rebels. However a new torturer has come to crush her indomitable will. Her new enemy is a zealot of Harun, and the right hando of the usurper emperor... will be she able to stand the new tortures that he has in store for her?...

The Comic:

You can see it at: http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=137536&g2_fromNavId=x27cba511

Some Samples:

Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:49 am
Profile WWW