Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 11:49 am

Hot Summer in The Mitru's Parade - FURTHER RELEASES- 
HIPComix Artist

Post Hot Summer in The Mitru's Parade - FURTHER RELEASES-
Hello Hipcomix Folks!

As the newest artist in Hipcomix I landed plethora of forces, I've some great stories (At least I believe it) to share with you and here it goes a small sample of what it's to come.

I hope you like it.

IMPERIUM

Psinopsis: A galatic human empire in decline is suffering a cruel cicil war among the legendary noble houses of the Senate. When everything seems to point to the restoration of The Old Republic. The rebel forces commanded by the noble Countess Danesti falls in the trap of the exiled Pentaduke Haynar. An evil and twisted relative of the decadent emperor, soons take the control of the imperial remains imprisoning the noble rebels. And doomed to suffer endless torture by his allies, the empathetic vampires of the planet Umbruss.
However a small contingent of the rebel forces of the House Danesti manages to avoid the siege of the Battle of Aedon, and leaded by Aria Danesti the heiress of the Noble House reaches the safe haven of the planer Eden. Home of the wise and feared Edenian Amazons. Together they plan to restore the freedom in the human empire, but the patrh of salvation is slow and tortuous.

TYRA "Sword of Hire"

Psinopsis: In the ancients time where the magic was so real as the life, there was a time when powerful and feared heroes walked the face of the earth. Fighting terrible monsters and facing the evil adepts of black magic until death. Armed with swords of steel and the powerful magic of now forgotten gods countless adventures populate a word of Sword & Sorcery.
Some of the most infamous sagas are the legendary adventures of Tyra, a mercenary of the norse lands, that accompanied by a powerful witch of the circle of the goddess Nehor destroyed most of the feared known and unknown spawns.

Psinopsis: The twilight is the nexus of all, a ethereal world that comunicates all the real and magical planes, some females were born with the talent of forseeing the secret of the Twilight, in the past they were burner for witchery. But now they lives among us, protecting us from the countless terrors that inhabitates the planes of the Twilight. Trained from their childhood to fight the magical spawns, black faeries and demons the witches gathered forces in what they call : The Akelarre. A society of witches that proclaims their rules and leads "The Haunting".

The seer of the Akelarre has predicted that an ancient evil is awakening, a powerful demon is calling his old allies to fulfill an old treaty. The mortal society seems to be doomed if one of youngest and powerful huntress of the Akelarre can't avoid the disaster... her name is Ekaterina but all the people call her:.... Kat.

Author Notes: I am planning to alternate some one of these stories with Dada's one, if you prefer someone in special, let me know it and I will beguin with that story.

Thanks for all!

Last edited by Mitru on Thu May 27, 2010 3:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed May 26, 2010 6:22 pm
Profile WWW
HIPComix Artist

Post Re: Hot Simmer in The Mitru's Parade - FURTHER RELEASES-
Kicking ass Mitru! This is excellent art!!
8)

Wed May 26, 2010 7:15 pm
Megalomaniac

Post Re: Hot Simmer in The Mitru's Parade - FURTHER RELEASES-
Mitru,

Really intriguing stories you've got coming up. They all look very promising and sure hits for all your fans and other heroine enthusiasts at HIP Comix.

I hope that the continuation and eventual conclusion of Princess Puma's debut comic won't be too far off in the future.

The additional stories I posted in the stories forum will provide details for future Princess Puma comics if you want to go that way.

For myself...I would like to at least see the Princess' first comic completed.

Getting back on track with my stories in the mean time.

Wed May 26, 2010 9:57 pm
HIPComix Artist

Post Re: Hot Summer in The Mitru's Parade - FURTHER RELEASES-
Don't worry BC. these covers are for the member section, the princess and the other ones are planned to be continued in my free section as a plus.

Thu May 27, 2010 3:42 am
Profile WWW