Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 10:41 am

The Adventures of Dada Agora 
HIPComix Artist

Post The Adventures of Dada Agora
Hello Hipcomix supporters!

Do you like the series? Do you think that it can be improved? (I'm sure it's possible) this is your thread...

If you have some ideas about the series, you have a new villain (or villainess) in mind, a plot turn or simply you would like to see Dada in a new peril. Don't wait anymore and share your ideas with me and the rest of Hipcomix folks, and we'll see what can we do.

Feel free of express yourself!

Thanks
Mitru

Sun May 23, 2010 4:33 am
Profile WWW
HIPComix Artist

Post Re: The Adventures of Dada Agora
JUNE 11 UPDATE : NEW CHAPTER IN DADA'S ADVENTURES IN THE MEMBERS SECTION

Heya Hipcomix fans!

We've a new installement in the adventures of Dada for all the members, this time we leave the dada's predicament at side while she is driven to the Imootko sacred places before the mysterious Oracle. But in the abandoned quarry the brave agent Samani Kirabo is still in the hands of the evil zombie lord and former criminal "Big" Yakubu.
There her former enemy is submitting Samani to a harsh electro-torture to know what does the brave agent know about the Oracle activity in the region... Will can he break the iron will of the agent Kirabo?

See her last predicament here: http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=129612

Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:08 am
Profile WWW
HIPComix Artist

Here she goes again:

Welcome to the August 06 Member's Update:

Today Hipcomix at the Mitru's Parade presents: The Chapter 6 of the Adventures of Dada (The Jungle Babe)

Captured in the abandoned quarry the brave A.S.A. agent Samani Kirabo is raped in front of the zombie crowd, but in the worst moment the misterious herald of the holy Imoo introduces herself in the scene. Angry with "Big" Yakubu she makes an example with him because that is her will... The Herald's Will.

The Link: http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=132948

Some samples of the update:

If you have any ideas about the comic or you can simply wants to talk with me, use my forum at Hipcomix or my Facebook page.

I hope you enjoy it!
And thanks for your support!

Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:07 am
Profile WWW
HIPComix Artist

Hello Hipcomix supporters and fans!

Today September 24 Hipcomix and the Mitru's Parade are proud to present the Chapter Seven of the Adventures of Dada, the Jungle Babe. Only for the member section.

In this chapter the captive Dada is driven to the Imootko sacred shrines. After the terrible sexual torture suffered by the magical wooden phallus of Imoo, Dada is highly excited and each footstep across the jungle is an agony for our dear heroine. However when all seems lost for Dada an unexpected chance presents hereself... what will be happen?

If you want to know what happens with Dada click the link below:

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=136446&g2_fromNavId=x17a90a68

Here is the cover:

And some promos of this chapter:

I hope all of you enjoy this Dada's update.

And remember if you have ideas or suggestion about Dada's adventures I'm anxious of share them with you.

Mitru

Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:13 am
Profile WWW
HIPComix Artist

Hello to all Dada's fans, and Hipcomix supporters!
Today November 5 the next chapter of Dada's Adventures is avaliable only for the member eyes...

The Cover

Description

for--d to walk across the jungle totally hardtied and with the magic wooden phallus still inside her dripping pussy, our beloved and brave heroine is driven to the Sacred Shrines of Imoo to serve as sexual slave in their deviant and sadistic rituals... but taking advantage of a brief moment of distraction of her captor, while se is mentally linked to the Dark herald of Imoo... Dada escapes still tied into the jungle... will can our heroine flee form the hands of her captor at last... or will be a new futile try?

Link to Comic:

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=138153&g2_fromNavId=xd3f6734b

Note from author

As I've too many stories open, I've decided to center myself in the Adventures of Dada, I want to finish her first adventure soon as be possible, to beguin at early 2011 my new project for Hipcomix: The Justice Force.

My idea is that The Justice Force will be the main project for Hipcomix, with a monthly update, and the another projects will alternate until their ends.

I hope you like it!
I 'm opened to comments and appreciations as ever!

Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:09 am
Profile WWW
HIPComix Artist

Greetings Hipcomix fans and supporters!

... and welcome to another chapter in the legendary adventures of DADA "The Jungle Babe".

Synopsis:

After her escape across the jungle, Dada is cornered with the rifts of the Nyana's falls at her back. Without any way of escaping, Dada must face her relentless enemy once more time. But this time she is determined to not surrender herself without fighting.
With powerful and fast attacks Dada tries to hit the clumsy lich, however the unholy magic of the Imoo's spawn is extremely effective...

The Comic:

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=138852

I hope you enjoy it
Mitru

Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:34 am
Profile WWW
HIPComix Artist

... and welcome to another chapter in the legendary adventures of DADA "The Jungle Babe".

Synopsis:

Almost drowned by the undead lich spells, Dada experiences a strange revelation, and in a torpor status she has a conversation with her adoptive mother: Nyana, the goddess of nature.
Then she teachs the ways to overcome the unholy powers of Imoo, ans says to her that while she is inprisoned, tortured and raped in the unholy pit of the shadows the power of the Shadow God is rising... and she her avatar is the jungle only hope to survive the evil reign of the merciless Imoo.

Determined to vanquish Imoo and his followers forever, Dada awakes ready to defeat her former captor...

The Comic:

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=139735

Thanks to all Hipcomix supporters... I hope you enjoy it
Mitru

Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:32 am
Profile WWW
HIPComix Artist

... and welcome to another chapter in the adventures of :DADA "The Jungle Babe".

Synopsis:

While Dada runs across the jungle towards her hut, after her victory over the Herald's undead lich. In the sacred shrines of the Imootko, the evil witch feels the lose of her great worth follower. Worried about the unexpected and new powers of the jungle protector, the Herald of Imoo makes the decision of releasing the infamous Ghroull, inprisoned until now...

The Comic:

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=140061

Thanks to all for your support to Hipcomix

I'm opened to suggestion and awaiting your collaboration as ever.
Enjoy it!
Mitru

Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:58 am
Profile WWW
HIPComix Artist

I'm really liking Dada a lot now. She seemed less heroic when she was first captured, but she looked really good defeating the lich zombie thing! I guess that's what happened when her goddess contacted her. She looks like a powerful woman warrior now, and I'm anxious to see how she faces her future perils!

For whatever reason I enjoyed the sequence when the priestess is taunting the captured cyclops monster. I think I just like it when a powerful being is captured and helpless before a less powerful captor.

Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:15 am
Profile WWW
HIPComix Artist

Thanks very much for the comment Mr.Cryptic!

I tought, as you say, that I was shown only the captive Dada, with few action scenes in the early issues of the story, and I wanted to show the wild side of the heroine. So I'm pleased that you had done the same reading of the story I had in mind, and I'm pleased you like it too.

Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:37 am
Profile WWW