Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 11:19 pm

A Little introduction about myself 
HIPComix Artist

Post A Little introduction about myself
Hello Hipcomix fans!

At first time I want to tell that I am one of your greatest fan since I discovered this marvellous site. I have to admitt that I've never a great fan of classic heroines comics, but I think that all of us have a dark side inside ourselves and all it's different when we see them captives at the hands of evil villains.

I've ever been a great fan of 3D computer generated graphics, since I've a pair of hands that seem not to be made for drawing. When I bought my Amiga 500, I began to work in pioners programs like Real 3D and principally Imagine 3D. Some time after I do some little progress with my Amiga 1200 and Lightwave 3D.

Then I centered in my university studies and I left my hobby with the 3D graphics a little apart, but after finished my career I recovered my interest in it. And then I discovered this site throught a web link, I felt in love inmediatly. I've to admitt that my love was platonic for Pink Pussycat (WOW! All the artist of this site are great, but I'm sorry I've a little predilection for Finister Foul). And I ask myself how would be to try Poser, and without any dude I bought a version of Poser 5.

Since then I've been progressing thanks to the help of a group of people that help me in the forums at my first steps with Poser. Finalyy I decided to call the Hipcomix door to publish some of my work, I thanks to Jpeger and Timo for their patience with me, you both are great people (I feel good Karma). So I am here.

I am honored to share my pics in the same site that recover me to the 3D world, I never dreamed about it when I clicked the link for first time. But I am here at you total disposal.

My other hobbies are the Movies, TV Series, the Heavy Metal Music (Gothic,Death and Black Metal Specially) and over all: The Roleplaying Games, I am an asidious player and master.

At last only tell that all the comments are welcome, the bad ones too :lol: and I apologizes all of you if I perpetrate serious crimes against the english language, so my mother language is the Spanish.

See You!

Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:10 am
Profile WWW
Site Administrator

Post Re: A Little introduction about myself
Welcome to HIPCOMIX.COM, Mitru !

Your artwork is a wonder to behold and we all look forward to your joining our members' only area. In the meantime I see that you're populating your galleries in our FREE PREVIEWS GALLERY with some great teasers of what is to come next !

Again, thanks for joining us, we hope you have a good time !

Timo

Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:06 pm
Profile WWW
HIPComix Artist

Thanks for your support Timo!

Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:43 am
Profile WWW
Evil Genius

Your art is excellent, I hope you enjoy it here :twisted:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:08 am