Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:21 am

HIPcomix's Institute of Delicious Torture #3 
HIPComix Artist

Post HIPcomix's Institute of Delicious Torture #3
Hello folks!

Today our favorite super heroines are back... this time we're offering a new update full of action scenes featuring the powerful Psylocke into the scheme. Some time ago a member told me that he would like to see more scenes of the heroines in their outfits, fighting and facing villains... so I'm trying to correct that in my newest productions, but don't worry the peril scenes will come soon.

Some hours later... a solitary silhouette flyes across the ocean sea. Thrusted by her awesome energy super powers... the brave Psylocke is determined to rescue the misfortuned super heroines captives in the secret institute of Re-education.

However once in the hidden complex, the valiant super heroine is engaged in combat with the enemies defenses!

CLICK HERE to read HIPCOMIX's Institute of Delicious Tortures for Super Heroines #3: http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/gallery3/index.php/Mitru/HIPCOMIX---Institute-of-Delicious-Torture-for-Super-Heroines/Issue-03

Read More of the BEST Super Heroine in peril stuff... ONLY in HIPcomix.com!

Don't wait any longer... GET your subscription and ENJOY your favorite heroines's hottest peril & bondage scenes!

Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:24 am
Profile WWW