Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:28 am

Victory Legion: Irkalla! 
HIPComix Artist

Post Victory Legion: Irkalla!
After a long day fighting the forces of evil, Ishtar returns home to her lover, Paul Barnes!
Although, threats lurk in the distance, the pair enjoy a sexy night together, starting in Victory Legion #26, in the HIP Comix Member's Area now!

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/gallery3/index.php/cryptic001a

Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:01 am
Profile WWW
Petty Criminal

Post Re: Victory Legion: Irkalla!
Hello Mr. Cryptic!! Nice installment!! You revealed a little more of Ishtar Past, she have been the concubine for kings and Emperors for across the universe! she was trained by the greatest courtesans in existence in the art of lovemaking!! I thought from some of the hints you gave in the past she was here for Paul, didn't know Paul was the man of her dreams. I had forgotten that one of the few good things that happen to Ishtar in the Lord Prospero saga, she and Paul did finally make love. The way Ishtar was acting in this installment explained why she reacted the way she was the first time they made love! How excited she was, how much she enjoy making love with Paul, her making her comment of WOW!! I thought she was really hot in this installment, she was really turned on by Paul!! I liked reading her view on how she was feeling, how turned on she was, how very excited she is, how happy she is !! It's really nice to see Ishtar with someone she want too be with, someone she choose to be with, someone she loves!!

For a while there I didn't think Ishtar would ever get to be with someone she cares for or even loves, Paul. I thought she would be doomed to always be the sex toy of the villains. I can only speak for myself, I really enjoy seeing Ishtar and Paul together!! I hope you let Ishtar enjoy herself, I'd like to see Ishtar get totally lost in pleasure, lost in the joy and pleasure of making love with Paul, let her go crazy!! Let Ishtar have her fun, He make Ishtar happy, she deserves some happiness!! Looking forward too the next installment.

Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:26 pm
HIPComix Artist

Ishtar falls under the power of her own love magic as she makes love with Paul!
See it in Victory Legion #27, in the HIP Comix Member's Area now!

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/gallery3/index.php/cryptic001a

Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:50 am
Profile WWW
Petty Criminal

Hello Mr. Cryptic. By far my favorite Ishtar story!! I really like seeing Ishtar and Paul Barnes together, like seeing her with her love, instead of a villain, freely giving herself, instead of being under a spell or some form of mind control. I like seeing Ishtar giving her all, her mind, soul and body to her love Paul. Instead of some villain using her for no good, stealing magical knowledge from her or just using her for a sex toy!! So this is my favorite Ishtar story, I'm going too enjoy this story for as long as it last!!

Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:10 pm
HIPComix Artist

I'm glad you're enjoying it CL (I figured you would) :) .

Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:13 am
Profile WWW