Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:45 pm

Victory Legion: Museum Attack! 
HIPComix Artist

Post Victory Legion: Museum Attack!
Superheroines Ishtar and Brickhouse intercept a Triskelion Guild heist on the Victory City Museum of Natural History!
A mysterious wizard sends animated dinosaurs and cursed spines against the sexy guardians of Victory City!
Can they prevail against these enchantments?
The perilous adventure begins in Victory Legion #24, in the HIP Comix Member's Area now!

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/gallery3/index.php/cryptic001a

Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:22 pm
Profile WWW
Petty Criminal

Post Re: Victory Legion: Museum Attack!
Hello Mr. Cryptic, interesting first installment, Brickhouse and Ishtar look hot in their regular street cloth!! But I must say two things were very disappointing too see!! One the return of Lord prospero in this series and in these jungle Goddess series over on mccomix, not a fan of Prospero!! I was hoping we wouldn't see him for a long time. Lord Prospero is the one that proved that Ishtar isn't a great sorceress!! I still can't get over Ishtar being made too look like a minor league sorceress by a novice maze in the Lord Prospero saga!! After the whole Lord Prospero saga it made me think a lot less of Ishtar as a sorceress and heroine!! She's still my favorite Victory City heroines, but I don't think she's the best are most powerful heroines in Victory City or the world!! The Lord Prospero saga proved all she was, was just a lot of show!! When it came down to it, Ishtar had nothing!! Whenever Ishtar faced Lord Prospero one on one she lost!! As least for me, attacking Prospero from blocks away or having someone sneaking up from behind him while she was keeping him busy, is what a person does when they know they can't beat that person, they know that person is better than them!! Which means she's not what she appear to be or what people said she is!! A Goddess that grew up with magic, learn magic at a early age and lives in a land where magic is common place, a Goddess with her training and experience should be able too handle a novice maze even if that maze gained power on her level, Ishtar knows all the spells he will use and should be able too counter his spells!! Like I said she's the one with the most experiences when it come to using magic between the two of them, she should be the one that has the upper hand not always losing when she faces Prospero one on one!! This is why I question her abilities and skills with magic, it make me wonder if she is really the novice!!

Second thing that really concern me!! I saw the cover for the next installment of Victory Legion, Victory Legion# 25, it looks like Brickhouse and Ishtar are being torture!! It looks like their in pain!! I hope your not heading in the direction so many adult heroines comics and sites are going, featuring the heroines suffering in pain!! The reason I like you comics is that you don't torture your heroines or show your heroines suffering in pain!! Your Adult heroines comics is these only one i follow regularly, I don't have memberships with other adult heroines sites or follow other artists comics on this site because I don't enjoy bondage, for--d sex or torture!! I hope your not going in that direction, that will be the end of me enjoying your comics and the end for me with these adult heroines sites.

Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:22 am
HIPComix Artist

Hi CL. Sorry you don't like Prospero, but he's a villain so maybe if he's not liked that's a good thing :) .

The spine thing I'm borrowing from an episode of Batman, the one where the Batman and the Joker face off in a surfing contest. Ishtar isn't going to be challenging Prospero to a surfing contest. Whatever happens to the heroines won't be any worse than what happens in the 60s Batman TV show.

Right at the moment I'm working on doing some shorter stories with simpler, but hopefully interesting, plots and a quicker resolutions, sort of like episodes in a half-hour TV show.

Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:50 pm
Profile WWW
HIPComix Artist

Ishtar and Brickhouse have been subdued by the cursed devil spines of Lord Prospero!
Can they escape this fiendish trap and slavery to the villainous wizard!?
Find out in the newest installment of Victory Legion, in the HIP Comix Member's Area now!

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/gallery3/index.php/cryptic001a

Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:10 am
Profile WWW
Petty Criminal

Hello Mr. Cryptic!! Nice story, I was glad to see Ishtar use her head to over come Lord Prospero plans to take her and Brickhouse back to the island and make them his slaves. All those I don't understand why she had herself and Brickhouse die, instead of using her magic to have herself and brickhouse disaapear and reappear outside the museum?? What Ishtar did, did work but it seems a bit extreme. I don't remember if we have ever seen Ishtar cast a spell without using her magical garments or the rod ? This is the first time I have seen Brickhouse do anything too help stop a villain's plans and she also got to give Prospero a good kick in the head, something he deserved after he made her his sex slave and using her too provide him with prana too power his magic in the Lord Prospero saga. The kick in the head was well deserved!!

Questions?? are your comics going sex free?? The heroines are shown naked, wearing sexy outfits or acting sexy but I've noticed your stories here at hipcomix over the past year have had little to no sex in them, don't remember if American Goddess very brief and bland sexual encounter was this year. The same seem to be the case in the last two stories over on mccomix as well the heroines are shown naked, being and acting sexy but don't have sexual encounters anymore. Ishtar is a sex goddess, she has sex to help her control the sexual desires she get from the prana she generate to power her magic and Lord Prospero can only get the prana he need to power his magic by having sex. I have to be honest and says I didn't mind not seeing Lord Prospero having sex with Ishtar or Brickhouse again, I can live without seeing him having sex with my two favorite girls. I'd much rather see Ishtar with Paul Barnes and Brickhouse with her husband!! It has been close to a year since we have seen the hottest heroine of them all Ishtar having sex. I know I've been disappointed with the heroines perform as hero, losing so much, i do prefer seeing the heroines with people they like or love and being with that person of their own free will. I like the hot sex scenes in your comics , they always play a important role in the plot of the stories!! Are your comics going to be PG rated from now on??

Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:54 am
HIPComix Artist

It's just an accident that my comics at HIP Comix have had less sex in them recently. I hadn't noticed it until you pointed it out. "City of Heroines" was about heroines getting turned into robots, and I'm not that interested in watching zombified woman have sex. That story would have been more appropriate at MC Comix, but I had too much going on at MC Comix at the time to put it there. This story was just too short to have sex in it besides the peril. "Museum Attack" is my attempt at doing a "regular episode" of Victory Legion, like a 10 minute cartoon short. I'll do some longer stories again, but lately I've been doing shorter stories to "cleanse my palate."

I wish my comics output were higher than it is right now, but I'm just too busy with my full-time work. I have more ideas than I have time to render them into comics, but I'm too busy in my regular work to have time for that right now.

Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:59 pm
Profile WWW
Petty Criminal

Hello Mr. Cryptic! I can understand that!! Real life comes first!! I like seeing the heroines putting a stop to the villains plans quickly instead of suffering lost after lost, being the villains slaves for long period of time during the stories. The first several stories starring Ishtar I had no idea who she was or what she was about, because she spend most of her time being a slave. I knew about her powers but not about Ishtar the person. I knew more about the villains than her, the stories were more from the villains point of view than hers or the heroines, they were just there for the villains too use. So I like seeing the heroines stopping the villains plans quickly, like it been in the last several stories. I really love seeing Lord Prospero plans fail!! It's nice to see that Ishtar is smart, showing she can think fast on her feet and showing that she can skillfully use her magic after how badly she's looked in a lot of her stories! I like seeing the heroines look good, i like watching the villains fall flat on their faces!!

I hope you get back to doing longer stories, but not as long as the Lord Prospero saga!! That lasted two years, I know there were things that you couldn't control but that saga took a long to get too the final out come, Lord Prospero defeat at the hands of the two goddesses. It was a good stories, good artwork, hot sex. good action! even those i thought it was onesided toward the villains the plot was good and the story was well told, which is what I can say pretty much about all your stories, can't say that I haven't liked any of your stories, even these short stories. The one issue I have had over the years is there way too onesided the villains way!! I know your going too say these are stories about heroines in peril or being mind controlled, but still I prefer seeing the heroes having the upper hand more so than seeing the villains with the upper hand. I will always be pro-hero, anti-villain, anti-crime even in the make believe world. I'm into the good guys not the bad guys, that's just me.

Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:58 am