Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:51 pm

Poll: Which storyline do you like best? 

Which storyline do you like best?
Poll ended at Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:28 am
Victory Legion #1-13 (Ishtar, Dr. Pretorius, and Brickhouse) 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Victory Legion #14-18+ (City of Heroines) 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Tales of the Crypticverse #1-12 (Am. Goddess/Cobra-Woman) 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Ishtar Vs. Indeks #1-16 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Cobra-Woman #1-8 (Origin of Cobra-Woman) 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Cryptowoman (#1+) 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 0

Poll: Which storyline do you like best? 
HIPComix Artist

Post Poll: Which storyline do you like best?
I'm just curious what people think, so I thought I'd post a poll. If you liked one of my comics more than the others, go ahead and vote for it here :) . You can select up to two. The poll will close in 30 days. Thank you!

Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:28 am
Profile WWW
Petty Criminal

Post Re: Poll: Which storyline do you like best?
Hello Mr. Cryptic, I keep trying to vote for my favorite storyline, but it keeps telling me to try again!! I've tried three times to vote!! Anyway, my favorite storyline is Ishtar vs Index followed by Victory legion# 1-13. I think the Victory Legion # 14-18 and Cryptowoman storyline, the pace of those stories have been really slow, they started in the summer, as least the Victory legion# 14-18 did, it's Dec., still don't know who the final boss is and what he's up too. Same thing with the Cryptowoman storyline don't know what's going on?? The tales of crypticverse was good, but it was kind of like the Lord Prospero saga, it took a long time to end. Your heroines in peril and mind control theme stories have been good, the artwork has been good and your plots have been creative, but you know me I'd liked to see the heroines being more heroic and spent less time serving the villains. Oh!! I like the Cobra-woman#1-8, it's been a really good storyline, I think it's near the end.

Let me make this comment, I liked the faster pace of most of your stories in the past, but the two i listed above, that i thought took a long time to end. I enjoy the storylines where you focus and develop one storyline more, one character or team,with your bi-weekly updates, until that storyline is finished. It's harder to follow the story and it take so long for the story to develop, the pace of the stories are slower when you jump from one character and one storyline to another !! I'm just speaking for myself, other fans may like it.

Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:07 am
HIPComix Artist

I'm not sure why the poll isn't working. I'll check with the administrators. If anyone wants to just say what there favorite story was and maybe why, you can post it here. I like feedback :) .

As far as pace goes, that may not be so much an issue with the stories themselves as the schedule they are posted on. When I did Victory Legion #1-13, I was at one point doing two updates a week (I was very underemployed in "real life" at the time.). I started doing multiple storylines at HIP Comix recently to make rendering more fun for me (sometimes I want to work on the Cobra-Woman story, sometimes I want to work on Victory Legion, etc.). The Cobra-Woman story just concluded today, so I'll just be alternating between Victory Legion and Cryptowoman for the near future. There probably will be a Cobra-Woman #9, but I'll wait until my other stories have concluded before thinking about posting a new story. I guess I'll try to stick to one story at a time, per site (HIP or MC), in the future.

I some cases I hit a roadblock and the story stops for awhile (that happened with Tales of the Crypticverse). However, in general, I think I'm probably above average in regards to sticking to a story and getting it to its conclusion.

Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:41 am
Profile WWW
Petty Criminal

[quote="Mr. Cryptic"]I'm not sure why the poll isn't working. I'll check with the administrators. If anyone wants to just say what there favorite story was and maybe why, you can post it here. I like feedback :) .

As far as pace goes, that may not be so much an issue with the stories themselves as the schedule they are posted on. When I did Victory Legion #1-13, I was at one point doing two updates a week (I was very underemployed in "real life" at the time.). I started doing multiple storylines at HIP Comix recently to make rendering more fun for me (sometimes I want to work on the Cobra-Woman story, sometimes I want to work on Victory Legion, etc.). The Cobra-Woman story just concluded today, so I'll just be alternating between Victory Legion and Cryptowoman for the near future. There probably will be a Cobra-Woman #9, but I'll wait until my other stories have concluded before thinking about posting a new story. I guess I'll try to stick to one story at a time, per site (HIP or MC), in the future.

I some cases I hit a roadblock and the story stops for awhile (that happened with Tales of the Crypticverse). However, in general, I think I'm probably above average in regards to sticking to a story and getting it to its conclusion.[/quote]

Your reason for alternating stories is a very good one !! I hope you noticed that I said I enjoyed all your storylines, I just said the storyline were slow to develop. I've been a fan of your for years now! For me you write the best stories in the (adult heroines world!!) I'd much rather see the heroines being mind controlled,and while in that state of mind giving themselves willingly, then seeing them being for--d, I like that pleasure is used to control the heroines than torturing them with pain, I'd rather see a sexual battle like what Prospero and Ishtar had at the end of the Prospero saga, then seeing them punching each other around. By the way that one of your hottest scene, but for the shackles Ishtar were wearing, that a bondage thing to me. My favorite scene is of Ishtar and Paul together !! I like and truly enjoy your stories because there very little violence, a little bondage, no torture, no blood, not being a fan of none of that stuff!! It's really refreshing and nice not to see that stuff!

Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:50 am