Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:05 pm

Cryptowoman! 
HIPComix Artist

Post Cryptowoman!
Cryptowoman! Exotic visitor from another galaxy!
In the guise of newspaper reporter Clare Kane, she uses her amazing powers to fight crime and evil!
In Cryptowoman #1, Clare Kane learns her origins, and joins the League City Ledger news team!
Sexy Bobbi Benson, star reporter, goes undercover as a centerfold model and gets herself into a perilous situation!
See it in Cryptowoman #1, in the HIP Comix member's area, now!

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/gallery3/index.php/cryptic001a

Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:22 am
Profile WWW
Petty Criminal

Post Re: Cryptowoman!
Hello Mr. Cryptic!! There's only a cover, there's no images in the folder!!

Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:32 am
HIPComix Artist

Oops, I set the permissions wrong. It is visible now. Thank you for letting me know!

Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:14 am
Profile WWW
HIPComix Artist

Sexy reporter Bobbi Benson is a tough woman, but after fighting past Triskelion Guild henchmen, one sneaky thug gets the drop on her!
Who can save her now!?
Cryptowoman #2 is in the HIP Comix member's area, now!

Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:09 am
Profile WWW
HIPComix Artist

Cloroformed and unconscious, Bobbi Benson is the helpless prisoner of Triskelion Guild hoodlums!
Can Cryptowoman save the day, or will the Triskelion GUild be prepared for her?
Find out in Cryptowoman #3, in the HIP Comics Member's Area, now!

Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:03 pm
Profile WWW
Petty Criminal

Hello Mr. Cryptic!! Even those I think these artwork is very good and the ladies are very sexy, I love Cryptowoman outfit she's smoking hot!! This is the first time I can say in the many years i've been following your comics, i haven't really been able to get into the story, i'm still going to follow the story and give it a chance. I will say that Cryptowoman gives Ishtar a run for her money when it come to being the hottest heroines in your comics!!

Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:42 pm
HIPComix Artist

I'm glad you like Cryptowoman's looks :) . When I designed her, I made a point to try to make her racially ambiguous, since she's not actually a part of any human race (she's an alien species). I wanted to give her some unusual features to make it a little more believable that she's not human, without making her freakish and unattractive.

I actually spent a lot of time thinking about this, because while I like Superman, Supergirl, etc., I have a hard time suspending my disbelief that a completely alien species could be so human, or at least human enough for humans to find them sexy. I was going to say that the Aurans are somehow a branch of the human species, but I watched a documentary on the universe, and how many galaxies there are, and I found myself able to suspend my disbelief that in a really vast universe, a planet in a galaxy far, far away might have a species that happens to be really similar to us.

The story so far has been more about Bobbi Benson. I just found l liked the character a lot.

It may not be apparent yet, but this story is supposed to be a kind of "origin story" for the Crypticverse. I'm figuring this story takes place maybe around twenty years ago or more. Bobbi is posing as a magazine model, not an internet model, because going online isn't common yet. The Triskelion Guild is mostly just a crooked union at this time, not a supervillain league yet.

Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:32 pm
Profile WWW