Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:35 am

ISHTAR VS. INDEKS #13! 
HIPComix Artist

Post ISHTAR VS. INDEKS #13!
As a mesmerized Shawna Patel leads Hypnotica and American Goddess to Max Indek's secret weapon,
Ishtar continues to serve Max as a slave, compelled by her own magic to lust for Max and obey his every command!
Will the heroines succeed in destroying Max's bioweapon?
The sexy adventure continues in Ishtar Vs. Indeks #13, in the Member's section now!

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=127010

Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:08 am
Profile WWW
Petty Criminal

Post Re: ISHTAR VS. INDEKS #13!
Hello Mr. Cryptic!! This is very good installment!! So many questions!! Sure hasn't been easy for our heroines. First after being Max's slaves our two heroines American Goddess and Hypnotica , do to some quick thinking by Ishtar casting a sun blast spell that was able to free American Goddess from Max's slave collar and than the American Goddess used her ring to free Hypnotica from her spell to serve Max. It looked like our heroines would soon put a end to Max's plans to enslave the city!! But hold on, after Hypnotica uses her powers on one of Max's employee to find out where Max's bio weapon is located they run into a problem! Max is these only one that can open the door!! Can American Goddess open the chamber before Max finds out?! One thing I've been wondering about does American Goddess know that Max used Ishtar rod on her?? She doesn't seem that concerned about Ishtar!!

I'm not surprised Max made Ishtar desires to be his love slave, looking at his past history, he's been called depraved and perverted, it something he like to do, making women his sex toy. You have done a really good job of showing how lustful Ishtar is for Max, she has to have Max! My one question is can Ishtar use her powers in this state of mind?? I mean being in such a lustful state of mind, can she control her prana?? Will she lose complete control of desires for Max, making that these only thing Ishtar want to do is lay with Max?? Oh let me add that American Goddess has a nice rear end!! And Ishtar is smoking hot in her lustful state!! Even those these comments have nothing to do with the story!! HOT!!

With Ishtar getting overloaded with her prana in this story, it make me think of question I've been meaning to ask, when Ishtar is overloaded with her prana she has sex with a male to relieve that overload of prana. Is there a time that her build up prana is so great that having sex with one male one time is not enough?? Where she has to have sex several times with different males over a point of days to relieve her build up prana?? Since she has to be careful not to have sex with the same male too many times?? You made me think of that when you said her powers make her" be a Whore" comment!!

I miss you not doing weekly updates on Wednesday!! I'd really like to see how this story comes out!! I'm kind of concerned about Ishtar, we haven't seen her overloaded with her prana with no will and then being enslaved by using her rod which uses prana to enslaved a person!! What will that much prana do to Ishtar?? She could be in a sexual fog for sometime!! I know my comments are long , but since you can't answer the forum like you use too, i'm trying to get in as much I can in my comments.

Last edited by lotchj on Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:30 am
Super Villain

Hi there Mr. Cryptic:

I loved to see that for once, Max Lust will be his downfall, he is so busy with Ishtar, he will not oversee the rest of his plan and maybe Hypnotica and American goddess had a chance after all.

Now Max being Max, maybe he will, I am awaiting to see the next issue!

Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:29 am
HIPComix Artist

C.L. - I don't know that Ishtar is more loaded up with prana than she has been before. Her mind would clear up soon enough if she was free of Max, but as long as she's his captive he can keep her enslaved indefinitely by using her own magic against her.

Hector - Glad you're enjoying it. Ishtar MO is using her enemies lust against them. Will it work on Max too? We'll see!

Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:07 am
Profile WWW