Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:05 am

ISHTAR VS. INDEKS #12! 
HIPComix Artist

Post ISHTAR VS. INDEKS #12!
Max Indeks has made American Goddess and Hypnotica his slaves!
Using Hypnotica's mesmerizing breasts, he has now captured and enslaved the goddess, Ishtar!
Is there any hope that the heroines can prevail?
Find out in Ishtar Vs. Indeks #12, in the Member's Section now!
http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=127010

Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:18 am
Profile WWW
Petty Criminal

Post Re: ISHTAR VS. INDEKS #12!
Hello Mr. Cryptic!! Good installment!! This story really does have a lot of plot twists! When you think one side is going to win the plot changes!! I like it!! It shouldn't be easy for any side to win!! Me being pro-hero, but it still shouldn't be easy for the heroes to win, it should be a struggle!! What i like about this story it hasn't been one sided, one thing i'll noticed and stated many times, the plot has been very one sided for the villains!! The heroes win in the end, but it been mostly luck!! Nothing do wih the heroes having a battle plan or using their skills to win!! I think these American Goddess's plan make a lot of sense, using Ishtar to keep Max distracted while they destroy his weapon, it could work!! My only concern is their going to have to deal with Ishtar at some point!!

Maybe it me!! But this enslavement seem kind of different in the sense her will power was weak all the other times her magic was used to enslave her!! She's never been in this state, being already overwhelmed with prana having no will at all!! Again maybe it me reading to much into the words Max said he wanted Ishtar to desires, He said "you desire to be my love slave!" All these other villains just said to be their slave and obey their commands, it seem like Max was being specific!! If i'm right in what i'm thinking it make sense to me!! Max is rich, he has power!! It make sense he would want a love slave to serve his every sexual need whenever he wants!! I wondering how strong of a hold Max is going to have on Ishtar?? Looking at the new cover in the covers gallery for the next installment it could be strong?! Looking forward to the next installment!!

Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:01 am
HIPComix Artist

Glow in the dark boobs! now that's what I call headlights. Do they emit radiation and give people cancer?

Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:52 am
HIPComix Artist

Hi, B69! Hypnotica is Trishbot's creation. You can read her origin story in the free area at MC Comix:

http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=69

It's one of my favorite series in the HIP/MC Comix collection, and the main inspiration for this series.

I don't think I ever would have created a character that zaps people with her breast in order to mind control them. Fortunately, Trishbot did and the rest is history...

CL: Have you seen Adventures of Ishtar #12 at MC Comix? You didn't comment on it after it was posted, and quite frankly I was a little worried you had died :) .

Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:41 pm
Profile WWW
Petty Criminal

Hello Mr. Cryptic!! I did read the last installment of the Adventures of Ishtar , it was outstanding!! I did make some comments on the installment, early today, I liked these installment so much, i couldn't find the words to let you know just how much i really liked it!! Even those i made my comments on the recent installment of the Adventures of Ishtar it still couldn't says how much i really enjoyed seeing Ishtar and Paul together and seeing their relationship being explored. As least to me it's your best work!!

So i commented on the last installment of the Ishtar vs Indeks first, while i thought about the comments i was going to make!! So many plot twists in this story!! What Ishtar was planning to do to Max has happened to her!! He has taken Ishtar free will away and made her his love slave, not good!! I hope she doesn't stay under his control for long!! Ishtar is right he is a monster!! I've read some of the metrobay comics, he is a awful person, in word a monster!! I know i was hoping to see him pay for the things he's done to people as least a little in this story! To see a little justice for his victims, Not Max benefiting by taking Ishtar will and gaining a powerful slave!!

The villains alway seem to find away to enlave Ishtar in these end!! I hope his hold on her doesn't last to long and isn't as strong as the thug was, she never did break his hold on her. As least for me if Ishtar loses herself to Max like she did to the thug, it would mean it really is about the villains not the heroines!! Max Indeks is pure scum!! the lowest of the lowest!!

I try to guess what's coming next by looking at the cover for upcoming installment in the covers gallery!! But most of the time it really hard to get any hints from your cover, you really don't give away a lot of spoilers!!

Last edited by lotchj on Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:56 am, edited 2 times in total.

Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:32 pm
Petty Criminal

[quote="Mr. Cryptic"]Hi, B69! Hypnotica is Trishbot's creation. You can read her origin story in the free area at MC Comix:

http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=69

It's one of my favorite series in the HIP/MC Comix collection, and the main inspiration for this series.

I don't think I ever would have created a character that zaps people with her breast in order to mind control them. Fortunately, Trishbot did and the rest is history...

CL: Have you seen Adventures of Ishtar #12 at MC Comix? You didn't comment on it after it was posted, and quite frankly I was a little worried you had died :) .[/quote]

No i didn't die!! I did make some comments on that installment here and over at MCcomix. One of the reasons i've been cutting back on commenting on a lot of recent installments is i've noticed you haven't been replying to the comments as much as you use too!! I know i made a lot of comments on your forums section, it only because i like the comics.

Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:46 pm
Super Villain

Dear Mr. Cryptic:

Ishtar vs Indeks # 12 was awesome! The part I liked the most was to see Ishtar as a true heroine, no, as a true goddess. This is the first time I have seen an heroine capable of looking out for herself.

Also American goodess. She managed to escape and instead of rescuing her mentor, takes the most urgent problem at hand, the strange new invention that will put Metrobay into mental slavery... again...

I wonder if there is another card up Max's sleeve?

Great work!

Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:05 pm
HIPComix Artist

Glad you enjoyed it, Hector, CL!

I haven't been commenting in the forums as much recently because I''m spending most of my online time on networks where I need to be "safe for work."

I'm really enjoying writing for American Goddess (Ashley). I'm definitely going to do more with her when this series is over.

Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:22 pm
Profile WWW